GAME DAY - TIGES V SAINTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - TIGES V SAINTS

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Haarrggh. Only taken ya five years bulbous one, but it's nice to know ya finally found the light switch.

We play some pretty ferocious footy so I expect we're gunna get pinged by the maggots fairly regularly. *smile* me to tears when I can see blatantly obvious frees our way from a hundred n fifty metres away, completely ignored by the three blind maggots. Always thought there was only ever one set of rules for the entire comp, struggle to understand why the maggots seem to think there's rules for us n completely different ones for opposition teams.

I can cope with giving away more frees than average, thats just the way that we play, but as we all know we just don't get the same frees that others get. This season in 5 games we average 16 frees for. That is ranked dead last, 18th. The next worst is Saints on 18.2 frees for, yes we get 2.2 less frees than the NEXT WORST side in the AFL. If you want to compare that to the top team, the Crows average 25.5 frees for compared to our 16.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
she lives in Byron Bay now.

a friend is her driver and reckons she is very funny in real life.
WTF is it with all these Hollywood actors being allowed to come and live in Australia during this COVID-19 restricted travel era? Yet actual Australians can’t get themselves home.

Absolute *smile*.

Reactions: 5 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
WTF is it with all these Hollywood actors being allowed to come and live in Australia during this COVID-19 restricted travel era? Yet actual Australians can’t get themselves home.

Absolute *smile*.
Anyone can get themselves home to Aus from overseas (assuming they can get to a major port such as LA, Heathrow, etc.) The only catch is that unless you are lucky to get onto a DFAT flight then you have to pay a First Class fare to guarantee a spot on whatever airline where there is an available seat. And that is because the Federal Gov't has limited the number of OS arrivals thus essentially forcing commercial airline operators to run at a massive loss per flight unless they sell only First Class fares. Of course the ALP will blame the states for not having enough quarantine spots available when it is actually the Feds responsibility to run quarantine.

Still, we flogged the Saints.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
she lives in Byron Bay now.

a friend is her driver and reckons she is very funny in real life.
Her Sean Spicer on SNL was hilarious, so at least you'd be entertained. I should have picked someone better.

Clementine Ford? No, Stanley's too inoffensive.

I know! George Michael's girlfriend Ann from Arrested Development. "Her??"

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Absolute *smile*.

haven't you heard? playing pretend for Netflix is essential work.

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Her Sean Spicer on SNL was hilarious, so at least you'd be entertained. I should have picked someone better.

I always feel on pretty solid ground using Gina Rhinehart in those situations.

Reactions: 3 users

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart

Assuming you’re old enough, go with Divine. That’ll send shivers through the spine of anyone who remembers.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
“...You think you’re a man, you are only a toy
You think you’re a man, but you just couldn't see
You weren't man enough to satisfy me!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
“...You think you’re a man, you are only a toy
You think you’re a man, but you just couldn't see
You weren't man enough to satisfy me!
Her main claim to fame besides that song was eating an actual dog *smile* in the film Pink Flamingos

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Doesn’t help with Spook’s current analogy, I know, but Stanley is to ruck work as the fifth Marx brother was to comedy.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

Absolute *smile*.
Them Hollywood actors probably happy to hire out the entire plane for themselves and their entourage. Aussie flyers probably still searching for the super cheap off peak tickets right down the back of the plane n expecting free booze thrown in as well.