GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Thought I'd start a thread early because I wanted to ensure this article on George doesn't get lost..... As much as he does my head in with some of his antics, when I read this it reinforced in my mind why we are such a great club these days.

A fantastic group of people doing what they love and loving what they do, of which George is an integral part no doubt.

So I thank him for all his idiosyncrasies and wish him well in game 100!

Ps..... for those attending matchday..... slip,slop,slap!

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Thought I'd start a thread early because I wanted to ensure this article on George doesn't get lost..... As much as he does my head in with some of his antics, when I read this it reinforced in my mind why we are such a great club these days.

A fantastic group of people doing what they love and loving what they do, of which George is an integral part no doubt.

So I thank him for all his idiosyncrasies and wish him well in game 100!

Ps..... for those attending matchday..... slip,slop,slap!
Tigers open the bowling.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Havent watched the swans this year but from the results they seem impressive early doors. Tigers with to much experience and class, Swans have small defense which will run it out quick but if we play in the air to Tom and Jack we should kick a score.

Tigers by 26 points

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
@Mr T. I see you have opened a new gameday thread so would you mind shutting my one down to avoid confusion. ... thanks

Ps... I forgot you were taking charge of matchday threads....sorry :)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’m still a sufferer of The Tezza years and believe we can lose any game , however the Dimma days are slowly curing that awful losing mindset. I’ve liked the look of the young Swannies over the past year, they look to be building something special that’s not just talent alone.

I think Grimes will go to Heeney, Balta will McDonald and basically our back half will be too strong to penetrate.

Tiges by the regulation 24points

George with 3 goals and Shai 30+ in there milestones.

For the punters , now that I’ve tipped the Tiges publicly go have a lazy Peter McKenna on the Swans

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Key thing today will be pressure. At the ball carrier & in every contest. Deny time and if possible space (harder with new rules). Quick ball movement forward to moving targets in dangerous positions - we’ve been poor in this area in the first two games and need to be better today.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
@Mr T. I see you have opened a new gameday thread so would you mind shutting my one down to avoid confusion. ... thanks

Ps... I forgot you were taking charge of matchday threads....sorry :)
Sorry, I didn't see this thread... I'm happy for anyone to start it.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
And Mr Burnside to eat 2 x KFC fillet burgers and 1 x large bucket of popcorn chicken. For lunch. Dinner yet to be confirmed. Maybe a 5 piece pack and large potato and gravy.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looking for forward to KMac and Marlion getting the band back together on the wing.
Jack and Tom to hick 8 goals between them, George to kick 4 goals and heaps of arses.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
And Mr Burnside to eat 2 x KFC fillet burgers and 1 x large bucket of popcorn chicken. For lunch. Dinner yet to be confirmed. Maybe a 5 piece pack and large potato and gravy.
Cmon potato and gravy, it’s a must to change that to coleslaw, you gotta eat healthy

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
32' degrees. Today will be the hottest day ive ever watched us play under.
Apart from a Fitzroy Fosters Cup game back in the 80's at VFL park on a Sunday afternoon in early February.