GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Can’t wait for this game, what an amazing occasion.
Tiges by 12pt.
Well done Dusty!
Go Tiges!

Edit: Congrats to Daniel on his 100th, make it a great one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Big Day Ahead 1st off VFL Down at Port Melbourne then head on into The G for one great night
Go Tiges Dusty 250 Dan 100 Great Stuff boys many more to come
We win by 16pts

Reactions: 1 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Workrate, intensity and pressure is what we need tonight.Hit the dees hard.Expose there keybacks one on one Lever and May don't like it like that and Tomilson is a weak link.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Need to bring finals intensity tonight and pressure on the Demons ball carrier causing the turnover. That’s our A game right there

Reactions: 1 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
After a spirited first half performance Melbourne will be distraught to inevitably lose in the first grand final they’ve played in since 2000.

Robbo has bolted his notebook to his desk so he doesn’t have to buy another one after the final siren sounds.

Umpires to warm up with Demons players.

Reactions: 2 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Strut your respective stuff, Dusty and Daniel
Big game on the big stage
Richmond to really commence it's season tonight
Tigers by 8 or 9 points
Yellow and Black

Reactions: 1 user

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Congrats Dusty and Daniel on your milestone games. If we have the same intensity as the Saints game then , Tiges in a canter. Personally I would like another ruck option like CCJ but I really don't know *smile* about how footy is played today. :gotiges :gotiges :gotiges

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Big Day Ahead 1st off VFL Down at Port Melbourne then head on into The G for one great night
Go Tiges Dusty 250 Dan 100 Great Stuff boys many more to come
We win by 16pts
If you are going to the VFL you better turn up to Punt Road Oval at 2pm not Port Melbourne UNLESS you went to watch the VFLW

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
poor old Jack Ross.

23rd man again.

getting no footy.

MRJ appears to have significantly less penetration on his kick than Clinton King?

I reckon I can hear a few PRE'ers on the broadcast!!!

Last edited:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
After a spirited first half performance Melbourne will be distraught to inevitably lose in the first grand final they’ve played in since 2000.

Robbo has bolted his notebook to his desk so he doesn’t have to buy another one after the final siren sounds.

Umpires to warm up with Demons players.
Get ready for another belting with the flogs tonight.