Game Day Vs GIANTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Vs GIANTS

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
strange no game day thread by lunchtime????

Huge game tonight. Not do or die,

but certainly do.

Tigers get it done late and just.

Tigers 8 points

George kicks 4
Zipps had already started a game day thread.

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
First live game for 3-4 years for me tonight.

And of course, like an idiot, I decided to get my Covid jab the day before.

Woke up this morning feeling as if I'd slept beneath a sack containing Mick Nolan and John Sudholz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
GWS will believe that they are in with a good chance to take the points. Will be a tough assignment for the Tigers tonight.
Richmond by less than ten points.
Hoping Rslphsmith plays a blinder first up.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Interesting mindset for myself tonight , feels like somewhere around 2015 , hoping we go ok with much lower expectations than what has become the norm

Reactions: 1 user

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
To be honest expecting a very hard night for our boys. Just hope the kids have a real crack. We are fielding one of the weakest midfields in afl and vfl history, so expecting us to get smashed in contested ball and clearances. RCD, and Naish and Hugo just not ready and will be tough to compete against their big bodied mids. Expecting it will look like boys against men.

GWS will put extra attention into dusty so not expecting him to have a big night. So hopefully it will allow someone like a mcintosh or graham to get off the chain. Will be a great win if we manage to scrape over the line but not expecting much.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Ridiculous that we’re not playing a second ruck but would expect Balta to do that tonight anyway. This game is all about contested ball & clearance. Win that & we win the game.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
And Whitfield, Kelly and Taranto.

Throw in Ward and Hogan and Hindenberg theyve got enough to trouble us especially through the middle.
Greene is the one that beats us. Grimes needs to shut him out.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I think this game will really tell us where we are at. In previous years these games have defined us. Granny or also rans..... :gotiges

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Greene is the one that beats us. Grimes needs to shut him out.
No doubt but their mids are where they hold the endge on us and they could get Toby plenty of opportunities.

I can see Toby trying to get under Grubs skin tonight.

Grimes and Broad will roll on/off Toby I'd expect.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Haynes is a huge out for them and so is Keefe, these two in would've made life extra difficult for Jack and Tom.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Get back to basics what we're known for our brand the pressure and harassment and we need no passengers 4qtr effort.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Heading into Marvel now, will rival our Port win in 2019 of we can get up.