Game Tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Tonight

CrouchinTiger

"May the Funk be with you" George Clinton
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Was at the game tonight and I'm sorry to say it but that was bloody pathetic!!!!.

Anyone who thinks there is a positive out of that performance is joking themselves. Were in for a long season and Frawley look out!! after that effort.

Too one dimentional!!.

Richardson...................................................words can't explain I shake my head.

We are not hungry enough, were not playing for the guernsey or the fans but for the weekly pay check. They had better pull their head out of their A$$e$ or its a long long season.

Whilst I love RFC and will always do so.

Come on what is going on.............we have the talent play as a team and go in hard for the pill. TOO SOFT!!!! :mad:

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
It worries me when I see another ordinary hack from Stkilda by the name of Stewart Loewe giving advice to our players and last years wooden spoon coach addressing the players at three quarter time. Frawley has surrounded himself with people in his comfort zone:- LOSERS!

CrouchinTiger

"May the Funk be with you" George Clinton
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
I really hope they prove me wrong but I think we will be making up the numbers this year........

i know its a big call first round but either the players don't want to play for Frawley or it was an off night???

I do hope its the later and RFC proves me wrong this year but that really was a disgraceful first up round one effort, and I hope I eat these words come September... ???

A

admin

CrouchinTiger said:
I do hope its the later and RFC proves me wrong this year but that really was a disgraceful first up round one effort, and I hope I eat these words come September... ???
Nah CT, you'll never have to eat those words, they are very true of the performance last night
There is a lot of improvement needed in skill and heart and passion and game plan and manning up etc.
I hope it changes soon, because despite all the talk of not trying too much in the preseason etc there are no excuses like that in the real stuff.
It was time to turn all the pumping up from the club into action on the field, and the team were far from capable of living up to it all.
Sadly, it was a team very reminiscent of last year and that has to be a worry.
Pull your finger out Richmond.