GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I have to agree. I reckon we are slightly off. And it worries me. Hopefully we bring it on friday.

If we click tommorow night, they will cop a slapping.
Our preliminary finals have been our best games, besides 2018, 2001, 1995, 1976

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What ever the result tommorow night.
The AFL want Brisbane in the GF

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
When we lost to them over there, we were 1pt ahead at 3/4 time. A fact most TV pundits have overlooked.

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
When we lost to them over there, we were 1pt ahead at 3/4 time. A fact most TV pundits have overlooked.
It was an unusual game. They took the initiative and we were hitting them back via coast to coast goals. Suspect it was a "special" gameplan, tweaked for our midfield being sidelined, and like this year's H&A Brisbane game is not necessarily a great guide to the finals.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I think Dimma and the team knew that the Saints were not the major challenge and were professional at beating them without really trying too hard. They had their eyes firmly on this week as the major hurdle and as such we have raised the bar. I’m confident we will see an absolutely ruthless game from us this week. I can’t wait.

Reactions: 13 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

I know Baloo BUT ...

Just because we have strengthen our side with those ‘magnificent 7’ we shouldn’t take as ‘it translates to a win’.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I think Dimma and the team knew that the Saints were not the major challenge and were professional at beating them without really trying too hard. They had their eyes firmly on this week as the major hurdle and as such we have raised the bar. I’m confident we will see an absolutely ruthless game from us this week. I can’t wait.
Can’t wait ‘is what we all are waiting on Friday night.