GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
What a club.
There was vision of Lynch going to a young PA supporter, just a child, to console the young supporter who was crying. Lynch put his hand out but the kid in tears started walking away. Other Tiger supporters near the child were giving the kid little taps .

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Do we still have to wait for the gutter journos to rewatch the game on super slo mo to try and some minor indescretion to blow up?

Reactions: 1 user

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I loved th justice of lynch taking that defensive mark with a few seconds to go. A bit of staging in the last minutes of the game - port players took their eyes off the prize

Reactions: 3 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Apologies to Lambo and Pickett for saying that Markov should be playing. I don't know *smile* about footy

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Even though it was only 6 points that last quarter was an absolute demolition job by us. Port threw the towel in.

Reactions: 1 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
God I love this club. Pure guts and determination. Stuck it right up those pretenders. Go you mighty Tiges!

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Dusty was brilliant tonight. After a couple of fairly poor disposal quality games he turned it on tonight with some great disposal.

Reactions: 2 users