GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Anyone pickup before the start of the last Q. Players were taking their positions with Balta pacing behind Dixon holding his nose and waving the air in front of him. I have a feeling Dixon took to the ground in the second half with a full nappy. This should be investigated.
Noticed at the time but when I watched that last quarter the following day he was trying to say something..

This guy s****s
Or he just let one r*p.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Anyone pickup before the start of the last Q. Players were taking their positions with Balta pacing behind Dixon holding his nose and waving the air in front of him. I have a feeling Dixon took to the ground in the second half with a full nappy. This should be investigated.
YES! I did notice that and had forgotten until now. What on Earth was going on?

Maybe some 'squeaky bum' action in the front row of the Pow-aa cheer squad? Scores were close!

Perhaps the wind changed direction and sent across a nasty stench from the River Torrens?

Or as you suggest, it could have been big Charlie peeling off some bad air.

I opt for the latter.

No amount of new-age facial hair and hipster tattooing can hide a bad-mannered bogan.

Reactions: 1 user

Honest John

Tiger Cub
Sep 12, 2020
Farcical, Cotch was going one way then Hartlett switches, Cotch body tries to change momentum. As LTRTR said, Christian has clearly pored over the footage in slo mo to find this joke.
Totally farcical, I originally thought it was for a trip where whoever it was got a free after Cotch's tackle slid down to the legs. In the reviewed incident Cotch's leg is even the wrong side of Hartlett's leg to do any damage i.e. it's on the side of the leg with the calf muscle, not the tibia!

• Angry

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was desperate for a footy fix...... geez I love rewatching this game against the absolute trash of South Australian society ... the hatred for us at the ground that night oozes from my TV...!

Along with Brisbane, they received an armchair ride to what should have been a premiership for either team..... and we *smile* them over on their own shjtheap!

Port Adelaide. .... typified by that trio of faux tough guys.... Charlie *smile* Dixon. ... Xavier the arrow Duursma and of course the toughest of them all Hamish Heartless!

A highly underrated, low scoring encounter, which should be viewed yearly to remind us all what a pack of shjt kickers Port Adelaide Football Club actually are!

Geez I love this game!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Was desperate for a footy fix...... geez I love rewatching this game against the absolute trash of South Australian society ... the hatred for us at the ground that night oozes from my TV...!

Along with Brisbane, they received an armchair ride to what should have been a premiership for either team..... and we *smile* them over on their own shjtheap!

Port Adelaide. .... typified by that trio of faux tough guys.... Charlie *smile* Dixon. ... Xavier the arrow Duursma and of course the toughest of them all Hamish Heartless!

A highly underrated, low scoring encounter, which should be viewed yearly to remind us all what a pack of shjt kickers Port Adelaide Football Club actually are!

Geez I love this game!
my 30 something son rates this is one of the greatest wins he has seen. He keeps reminding me there was no scoring for 12 minutes in the last quarter. This he says was Richmond's finest defensive performance in his lifetime...

of course Lynch drifted down back to take the last cut off mark to snuff out the last breath of Port.

i watched it again not too long back and after all the Geelong '17 to '20 finals, this is a fave

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
my 30 something son rates this is one of the greatest wins he has seen. He keeps reminding me there was no scoring for 12 minutes in the last quarter. This he says was Richmond's finest defensive performance in his lifetime...

of course Lynch drifted down back to take the last cut off mark to snuff out the last breath of Port.

i watched it again not too long back and after all the Geelong '17 to '20 finals, this is a fave
2020 GF after half time where we totally took the cup out of their hands done it for me

• Love

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014

Geez I love this game!
One of my all timers tbv . Incredible game

Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014

Yep. The camera work at the end is pretty substandard, and they kick it long for one final tilt. ....

And lynchy is just THERE.

Leadership

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Yep. The camera work at the end is pretty substandard, and they kick it long for one final tilt. ....

And lynchy is just THERE.

Leadership
Was that game when Lynch was showered with a drink whilst being interviewed and also had a good chat with a young Port supporter post game?

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was that game when Lynch was showered with a drink whilst being interviewed and also had a good chat with a young Port supporter post game?
Yep.. ... the abuse he copped that night would have had a lesser man curled up in the foetal position at half time, unwilling to come back out.
Just another reason to absolutely hate that bunch of moccasin wearing, mullet headed, clueless neanderthals!
Let's face it... any club with a tool like David Koch at the helm and a former "AFL great" Kane Cornes spewing out torrents of *smile* click bait on a daily basis, deserves to be viewed as the arsewipes of the competition!

Reactions: 4 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014

Geez I love this game!
Was a toss up between that game and out PF17 vs the Giants yesterday.Went 17 for the crowd factor.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014

TBF all our games against Port over there were good.
Was it 18 or 19 where we had half our side out and we won.Right up there as well.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021

Your 30 something son, you're not sure exactly if he's your 30th, 31st, 32nd - 39th son? :unsure:

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
TBF all our games against Port over there were good.
Was it 18 or 19 where we had half our side out and we won.Right up there as well.
That was ‘19. We’d been towelled up by the Pies and the Giants the two previous games and went into that one with a heap of blokes out, including Dusty. Cotch and Jack. I think the Count (Lloyd) had called Lynch a liability in the media during the week, too.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users