Gameday - Tigers V Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday - Tigers V Bombers

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Two defeated and deflated Scott brothers in consecutive weeks would be delightful.

Richmond by 18-21 points.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Port had 18 inside 50 tackles to Dees 6. Would love our forward line to be that aggressive tonight.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Come on Tigers, you know you have that mental edge against this entitled mob, they have injuries and Fatty Stringer’s doing nothing. Tiges by 33

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
What is Bakes hungry - you could count the number of possies Tippa will get on a quadriplegic’s fingers and toe…….. respectfully.
I meant Tippa may eat Bakes, have you seen him lately?

Bakes would be a mere snack to him.

Notwithstanding, he'll destroy him from a football perspective.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I hope Bakes doesn't play on McDonald Tipungwuti, he may get eaten.
I found it amusing this week when you had Mick Mcguane saying Essendon should drop him because he’s not fit and underperforming whilst AMT himself saying he wants to play on in 2024.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I found it amusing this week when you had Mick Mcguane saying Essendon should drop him because he’s not fit and underperforming whilst AMT himself saying he wants to play on in 2024.
Yep, have a look at what Micky's eaten.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No excuses tonight.

Must bring the effort and the intensity and knock these flogs over again.

After one too many losses already these games are non negotiable to reinvigorate the season.

Reactions: 2 users