Gaspar free zone | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gaspar free zone

A

admin

Does anybody have any footy issues to discuss that don't involve Ga$.
I think I'm about argued out there, ha. :rollin

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
When and where do we pick up our GF tickets this year rosy and whereabouts do we go to celebrate our premiership win? ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Rosy,

I should be posting this on your AGM voting thread but....

Just to clarify.... I spoke to the club yesterday and junior members do not have any voting rights if there is an election.

And speaking of GF tickets - did you guys read in the latest Fighting Tiger Bulletin that the club is looking at setting up a rewards program to give long term members a chance of getting to the GF when we finally make it ...

Bloodee good idea that ;)

A

admin

I'm hot  
Haha Froars, too much info.
Richo's hot, Dunc's hot, but I don't think you're my type really.......I've seen the infamous pic remember, ha. ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Concession members- yes they have the right to vote.

It is only the kiddies ;)

And I am waiting on confirmation (they are checking the constitution) "On the Bench Members" probably do not have voting rights