G'day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

G'day

Robbo1

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2006
Melbourne
Hi All.
Just another of the long time readers, first time posters. Finally decided to join up & contribute my 2 cents worth.

A quick summary - long time Tiger memeber, self confessed brightsider - although I do get p!ssed off with certain players - and poor computer skills.

Lets have a go anyway.

Cheers

Robbo1 said:
Hi All.
Just another of the long time readers, first time posters. Finally decided to join up & contribute my 2 cents worth.

Gidday Robbo, glad you decided to join in. Welcome aboard. :)

FT that's no way to greet a new poster. They're not all like you. :hihi

rosy23 said:
Robbo1 said:
Hi All.

Gidday Robbo, glad you decided to join in. Welcome aboard. :)

FT that's no way to greet a new poster. They're not all like you. :hihi

Yeah right

No worries Rosy. Been reading long enough to understand that thick skin is required & I would expect anything less. I'm sure i'll give as good as I get once the season starts & I jump on the Tiva bandwagon

Robbo1 said:
No worries Rosy. Been reading long enough to understand that thick skin is required & I would expect anything less. I'm sure i'll give as good as I get once the season starts & I jump on the Tiva bandwagon

2nd post and already bagging Tivva.

Brightsider - HUH - You are a darksider and will need to prove differently.

:hihi

U2Tigers said:

Next year will be Greg's year and those who use him as a scapegoat for all our troubles might just have two of us to answer to now. Double welcome aboard Robbo.

rosy23 said:
U2Tigers said:

Next year will be Greg's year and those who use him as a scapegoat for all our troubles might just have two of us to answer to now.  Double welcome aboard Robbo.

Oh now I am confused.

Was he sticking up for Tivva. I'm in shock not many do that. :eek: