Geelong Floppers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong Floppers

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Dangerflog resembled Henry the Octopus at times. Whenever he was touched, arms and legs would be flying all over the place, Stager of the highest order.
Haha, that is very funny Bris, but so true!
1594344046756.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Beat me to it TOO. Was watching last night and thought about this thread. Everytime the likes of dangerfield selwood hawkins get touched it's like they ve just been shot. Young miers is following in their footsteps

Reactions: 5 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Beat me to it TOO. Was watching last night and thought about this thread. Everytime the likes of dangerfield selwood hawkins get touched it's like they ve just been shot. Young miers is following in their footsteps

do you recall what he did in the prelim late in the 3rd quarter? It was just as bad as anything Duckwood and Dangercheat can muster up. While he's still young, he needs to think about how he will be remembered as a footy player, because Duckwood will be remembered more as a cheater than a champion footy player. which is a shame because he is a champion.

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
do you recall what he did in the prelim late in the 3rd quarter? It was just as bad as anything Duckwood and Dangercheat can muster up. He needs to think about how his future is gonna pan out, because Duckwood will be remembered more as a cheater that a champion footy player. which is a shame because he is a champion.

Was that when Houli flicked him with an elbow? That was one of the most hilarious flops of all time

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

And the difference with Miers is he is *smile* weak in the contest. You can't dispute the others courage at the contested ball but Miers is not only a stager he is pathetic at putting his head over it.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I’d love an AFL coach or two to call the Cats out publicly.

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Not going to happen I'm afraid Oldie. Which of these characters will bag their beloved Cats?
Hutchy, Whateley, Dwayno, Huddo, Ling?

People like Jabba the Hutchy have too much control. Even Kane Cornes won’t speak up as they are scared of having a job.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
People like Jabba the Hutchy have too much control. Even Kane Cornes won’t speak up as they are scared of having a job.

They can all say something but they will all disappear like David Schwarz, Mark Allen, Finey & KB.
Even the Carlton AFLW coach got his marching orders.
The same goes for Eddie to, no one can criticise Collingwood because he has tooo many contacts

Reactions: 1 users

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Yep MB, I am sure it would be unwritten or unspoken within the station, but they would know what and who to go after hard and what to give a little token lip service.