Geelong Floppers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong Floppers

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The Dangerfield brand took a bit of a hit this year I reckon.

He elevated his wanker status for all to see the mask slipped this year.

I don't recall him being this much of a *smile* when he was at the Crows.
Players seem to acquire certain level of dickishness when they stay too long at Sleepy Hollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

It's only Melbourne but here's some great vision of Bernie Vince smashing the crap out of Dangerfield in 2015

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

Since joining the Cats he has more in depth training in that area. From their head coach down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009

It's only Melbourne but here's some great vision of Bernie Vince smashing the crap out of Dangerfield in 2015

And more proof of his diving.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Has always angled for the post footy media gig but for mine he's become infinitely more unlikable since becoming the mouth piece for the AFLPA. Gets his head on every media show wherever possible, pushing his agendas where he can. Just can't stomach his smug #### eating grin & verbal diarrhea.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

I like when Dangerfield sits down on the bench and his hair is all messed up and he has blue chalk all over his knees. That’s gotta hurt!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
amtw-gif.772354

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I remember against the Crows when he got bumped by Sloane and laid there for a good minute like he'd been assassinated..

Think it was in the Prelim over there in 2017, and led to the jibe from Jenkins about Campaignerield missing out on being a Premiership player..................

Funny that............ a week later Josh had missed out on being one as well ............................................. :mhihi:mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

for mine it started last yr when he was on the Muppets show on SEN whingeing about the rules/state of the game every week & whatdayaknow, the muppett gets on the panel & we have the new rules he was crying for, pitty it didn't help them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Has his fishing show on SEN Sunday mornings.

Think its still on.

Ruined my Sunday morning training as i use to have the radio on in the background training. Now i don't get on on Sunday mornings because i just cant stand him.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
A premiership has taken the edge off any annoyance about the Dangerfield dive and 50, but the part that annoyed me the most was the concentration on the 50 metre penalty in media commentary rather than about the dive itself.
I have spoken to a few salty cat supporters and I like to remind them of Scott’s comment that “ they are not as good as last year”

Reactions: 5 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

Same, he was quite likeable when he first appeared in the media. But as his profile has grown so has his staging and theatrics. It's almost like he is always "performing".

He is given way too much airtime and abuses the various platforms to promote himself and his preferences. And his ideas/suggestions are then held up as gospel by the likes of Kermit and blobbo.

The Geelong wins in 2017 and 2019 are still my favourite memories from those premiership years, the only way this gets better would be to beat them in the big one. I just cant see them getting there in 2020 but we can only hope.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Watching the 2nd half again.
Theyre lucky we didnt beat them by 8 goals.
Scott must've been pissed how easily we took that flimsy 21 point lead back.
It was great to watch.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Robbo and Parrott reckon Geelong were unlucky.
The same ones that refer to collingwoods GF loss as a 5 point loss.
Not the biggest choke since the last Collingwood GF.

Reactions: 1 user