Geelong Floppers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong Floppers

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
This thread is gaining great momentum during this quiet lull in proceedings.

Some great laughs to be had!

keep them coming .

Apart from watching the GF the amount of times I’ve watched the Cats finals compared to other finals or games is like 5/1.

even my wife is on the same wavelength.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
A premiership has taken the edge off any annoyance about the Dangerfield dive and 50, but the part that annoyed me the most was the concentration on the 50 metre penalty in media commentary rather than about the dive itself.

This! It was like they were all scared to say anything. Hung miers out to dry, and rightly so, but you can't touch paddy.

Richos commentary was woeful. We all love him, but fair dinkum, tries way too hard to be unbiased and always jumping at shadows that the opposition are coming back, which is so bad its funny at times, lift richo!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Richos commentary was woeful. We all love him, but fair dinkum, tries way too hard to be unbiased and always jumping at shadows that the opposition are coming back, which is so bad its funny at times, lift richo!
Yep. Bloody Cho man just lacks that little bit of mongrel required to give some poor oppo slob a clip on the way through. Too much ironing of the hankies n jocks before they go into the cupboard, needs to get a bit rougher around the edges.
Clubs banked two flags so he shouldn't still be tip toeing around the edges, just gotta charge right in n start slingin bodies around sometimes.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Who could ever richo's emotion in the 2017 gf.

He is a tiger tradgic just like us

Reactions: 4 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
What about Selwood getting the team to swamp Dangerfield after he kicked that goal?

Like he thought it was some stirring piece of play that would lift the team. Says it all really.
Who said Geelong is not spelt with an i

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Who could ever richo's emotion in the 2017 gf.

He is a tiger tradgic just like us
Cho man is definitely an absolute Tiger tragic. Probably unfortunate that he never learned that arrogant, obnoxious, chest out Tiger strut that so many supporters of a generation earlier lived by ( *smile* I'm glad it's back n upfront in opposition faces ). Cho man's just way too nice n unassuming when it comes to being a Tiger feral.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I reckon diverfield would be both happy and disappointed with this thread. He would be happy because we are talking about him. We all know how he loves the attention. And disappointed because that monumental dive he took in the prelim seems to only be discussed by us. Got completely overlooked by the sycophants in the media. When Rance did his, the attention lasted most of the year. Everytime he went down, legitimately or not, it got scrutinized to the nth degree. When Grimes milked the free kick against the Lions, the media was in an uproar (fortunately there was only a few weeks left in the season). Diverfield was thinking, when he flew forward like superman, that's got to be at least a 9.5-9.8 out of 10, they'll be talking about me all the way to the Granny, you beauty he was thinking. All this attention. That look on his face at the end of the game might not have been disappointment at not making the GF, he might have had a premonition that the media might 'protect' him from being demonised as a diver. I'm sure if they won he would have been on tv ad nauseum laughing about it and his media mates joking along with him at how funny it was. He's now probably been curled up in the foetal position since that game saying to himself "Why, Why...……………………..Why aren't they talking about me more"
Seriously, can we start a market for next season for him. Maybe how many times a game he takes a dive? Or how many times during the season he goes down and the commentators saying he might be out for the season and he limps off the ground helped by the trainers only to 'miraculously' reappear a quarter later like nothing happened.
I am so over this flog. I used to like him a little when he was at the crows but I guess we see more of him now he is in Victoria and see what a smug knob he really is.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Don't forget the original shooting star flopper...
Geelong flopper exhibit A

Ha ha! the shooting stars are good....I laugh at the Rance ones too even though I probably shouldn't.

The best part of the Bicavs clip is at the 13 second mark it has BS (Backflip Stagerflop) doing his thing that could well have been the shooting star fodder..... Hahaha! BS.