Geelong *smile* me. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong *smile* me.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
They were talking about that in the after match. Why? If there is footy at G shouldn't be any in Vic...Corio and Surf Coast have cases too.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
They were talking about that in the after match. Why? If there is footy at G shouldn't be any in Vic...Corio and Surf Coast have cases too.
It’s because Geelong home game and likely no crowd so no need for it to be at a larger venue. I was actually surprised we were flying home today. Chance it still might be played at Metricon.

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
If it is to be played at salty park, now is the best time cause I can’t see any salty fans being allowed in.

Depending how the Vic lockdown goes, it could be back in Qld.

Reactions: 1 user

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
I would have no issue if they had a normal sized ground. The fact that it is so different to other AFL grounds is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6 users

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Geelong should have stayed in Perth. We should have stay in Qld then fly to Perth and play them there and then stay there to play Freo. They fly to Tassie to play Nth after playing us.

But no, both teams now back in VIc.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Heard that it's definitely at the g.
Contract in place for the g so it will be honoured.

Reactions: 5 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Within their rights to request Kardinia, nothing we wouldn’t do.

Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Heard that it's definitely at the g.
Contract in place for the g so it will be honoured.
I’m not too fussed where it’s played.
It would screw them up more mentally if it was moved to geeelong and they still lost.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I have no issue with the request. Given it is there home game, no crowds, it seems fair.

Given the covid numbers, discussion may be irrelevant.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
This game against Geelong is now a free hit so doesn't matter where it is played.

It is the final 4 games we need to win to play finals after beating Brisbane.

Of course a win against Geelong is always enjoyable.