Geelong's 1st pick 2021. Its ours | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong's 1st pick 2021. Its ours

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Its hard to imagine the superb Melbourne Show-winning sponge with fresh cream and passionfuit icing made by an old woman from the Bald Hills CWA that is the Richmond universe right now getting any better, it really is, but Geelong finishing bottom 8 or 10 and us casually plucking a gun from the draft with their pick... Its too much.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Looking forward to finally recruiting a Daicos with the pick we get from Geelong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Personally i thought Geelong looked more dangerous last year before Ablett and Selwood returned and slowed them down.

Now witheven more pensioners in the line up, and the quicker ball movement i will be watching this space with great interest.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
So Cheering for Brisbane and Freo

Cannot bring myself to cheer for either of Carlton or Collingwood. Either way is a good result.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
, but Geelong finishing bottom 8 or 10 and us casually plucking a gun from the draft with their pick... Its too much.

yeah.

I wonder can you overdose on good fortune and joy?

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
The loss of Dangerfield and the ongoing absence of Duncan and Cameron should provide Brisbane with all the incentive they need to do a number on the Cats.

Winning at Kardinia Park is a tough contract but they won't get a better chance than this week.

I have a feeling this will be one of the games of the season.

0-2 is an ugly start for a premiership aspirant.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
The loss of Dangerfield and the ongoing absence of Duncan and Cameron should provide Brisbane with all the incentive they need to do a number on the Cats.

Winning at Kardinia Park is a tough contract but they won't get a better chance than this week.

I have a feeling this will be one of the games of the season.

0-2 is an ugly start for a premiership aspirant.

Plus revenge for the pre lim loss