General Trivia quiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

General Trivia quiz

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Six Pack said:
Gee it's hard to think of non-sporting questions.

Ok, what was the name of the little kid on Gone With the Wind who fell off her pony and died?

Katie "Cat" Colum O'Hara

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Six Pack said:

I know its she daughter, because Rhett goes all glum and sullen afterwards.

Next try is Ella Lorena Kennedy (if this isn't it, I'm gunna kill Wikipedia because I am out of daughters names :D)

Six Pack

Tiger Legend
Aug 28, 2007
Bonnie it was! And i have to admit it was a pretty funny accident, as movie accidents go!

Yr go T.

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Six Pack said:
Bonnie it was! And i have to admit it was a pretty funny accident, as movie accidents go!

Yr go T.

I actually laugh when I see it, worst stunt in movie history :rofl

Now for a walk on this history side. We all know the Kennedy's as a family with a successful political history, borne from the money invested in it by their wealthy patriach Joseph Kennedy.

In his later years, he made a killing in real estate, and in his early years made some dollars in Hollywood.

There were two key areas of illegal activity though that Joe Kennedy built his fortune on. What were these? (they are completely unrelated to the above btw)

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Six Pack said:
gambling and booze.

He is alleged to be a bootlegger, but not a gambler.

His other vocation was actually a legitimate business, but using a tactic that is highly illegal (the tactic made famous in an academy award winning film).

Six Pack

Tiger Legend
Aug 28, 2007
Here's one for the memory banks.

name the six colours in a rubiks cube, not counting the black background/inner tiles.