GF Radio | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GF Radio

MurrayValleyTiger

Another Famous Loss? Please, Not Again!
Jan 19, 2005
Cobram
I’m looking for the fox footy aftermath of the 2019 grand final. The aftermath of the 2017 grand final with Eddie hosting through gritted teeth was a great watch. Haven’t been able to find the 2019 version. Anyone help?

TigerLuke

Tiger Rookie
May 9, 2006
I’m looking for the fox footy aftermath of the 2019 grand final. The aftermath of the 2017 grand final with Eddie hosting through gritted teeth was a great watch. Haven’t been able to find the 2019 version. Anyone help?

There was no 2019 post game fox footy coverage, there was only pre game and half time but no post game. They went straight to the replay at 6pm.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Re-watching the GF now with the various radio calls.
Some of the lesser known are refreshing. Very funny and honest and taking a much less anti-Richmond viewpoint.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Im enjoying k-rock. Some of the descriptions are quite amusing. Saying nankervis is like a fly in Vaseline and rubbishIng finlayson by saying razor has had more touches and bounces.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Im enjoying k-rock. Some of the descriptions are quite amusing. Saying nankervis is like a fly in Vaseline and rubbishIng finlayson by saying razor has had more touches and bounces.

Quoting myself bad form but just got to the fourth quarter and had another chuckle when they played Benny hill music softly after castagna got his fifth behind.

Reactions: 1 users

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
I haven't heard the full game from k-rock only some quarter highlights. Do you have a link for the full game?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Did a bit of mowing yesterday arvo and ended up listening to the after match of the Krock call.
Was pretty funny and border line blue in parts.
Obviously lots of blokes that don't take themselves too seriously.:)

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Did a bit of mowing yesterday arvo and ended up listening to the after match of the Krock call.
Was pretty funny and border line blue in parts.
Obviously lots of blokes that don't take themselves too seriously.:)

Do your neighbors wonder why you spend so much time mowing and smiling at the same time?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Do your neighbors wonder why you spend so much time mowing and smiling at the same time?
Yes and no...... they're collingwood supporters on either side and I'm forever telling them the world is a far better place whenever the tigers win the flag!
They think it's strange that I offer to do theirs too..... when I need a finals fix! Bloody lawns are looking immaculate :)

• Haha