Gill’s legacy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gill’s legacy

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I told you he is a Gilligan
Everything about yesterday with the water parade was no better then the adventures of the SS Minnow..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was that Lachlan Murdoch he was sitting next to? :vomit
Thought it was Donald Jnr ..... hard to tell the difference sometimes. .... Anyway, both chips off the same rotten *smile* blocks. ..
Could see GMc working at Newscorp spreading misinformation to the masses.
Certainly has ample experience!

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
McLachlan just interviewed on 360, dropped the most outrageous stupid brainless comment of his entire career, and obviously that is saying something. He just said Robbie Williams was better than Lionel Richie. He may as well have said Shane Woewodin is better than Royce Hart. He should be held to account for that *smile*. It cannot stand.

As much as I like Lionel, not sure he could carry Robbie Williams' microphone after yesterday TS!

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Lachlan Murdoch one side Kerry Stokes the other.
That is the legacy Gil leaves. His legacy in one picture.

One of my biggest bug bears has always been corporates on grand final days. The fact that members of competing clubs who are the heart and soul of the game cannot get tickets because 25-30000 seats are taken up by corporates is to me truly disgraceful.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Gilligan's legacy keeps on growing - the lowest rating GF in history - this flog just keeps on giving on the way out the door. Certainly worth the millions he's getting paid.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Gilligan's legacy keeps on growing - the lowest rating GF in history - this flog just keeps on giving on the way out the door. Certainly worth the millions he's getting paid.
Comes on the back of him predicting it could be the highest tv audience ever.