Global Warming | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Global Warming

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
You can go and get *smile*, demanding anything from me! Stop *smile* persecuting me you *smile*!

You don't know me, you've never even met me. Get off your *smile* altar before someone knocks you off you arrogant *smile*.

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Its Christmas guys, reckon you should pause this and reflect on how lucky mot of us are right now.

Merry xmas to everyone on these boards, let hope its a safe and happy time

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You can go and get *smile*, demanding anything from me! Stop *smile* persecuting me you *smile*!

You don't know me, you've never even met me. Get off your *smile* altar before someone knocks you off you arrogant *smile*.

And a Merry Christmas to you sir.