Global Warming | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Global Warming

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
For the record I don't think you do but it's funny reading your specious arguments as to why its not you.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not much different to people calling me a racist, there's no comeback except to say you're wrong. Take it or leave it.

Dude you literally referred to Chinese people as being "squinty eyed" in the last few days. You are a racist and you just need to own that.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
You are a racist and you just need to own that.
Admittedly my race hate library is pretty extensive. Do you know how many ways there are to tie a hangknot?

DFddq8G.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
That's a weak twist on the "I'm not racist because i have a black friend" trope.

If you aren't racist, maybe stop saying racist things.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
You can go and get *smile*, demanding anything from me! Stop *smile* persecuting me you *smile*!

You don't know me, you've never even met me. Get off your *smile* altar before someone knocks you off you arrogant *smile*.

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Its Christmas guys, reckon you should pause this and reflect on how lucky mot of us are right now.

Merry xmas to everyone on these boards, let hope its a safe and happy time

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You can go and get *smile*, demanding anything from me! Stop *smile* persecuting me you *smile*!

You don't know me, you've never even met me. Get off your *smile* altar before someone knocks you off you arrogant *smile*.

And a Merry Christmas to you sir.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Meanwhile the world keeps getting warmer.

The analysis by NASA puts 2020 as equal warmest year:

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/2020-tied-for-warmest-year-on-record-nasa-analysis-shows

The long term trend is clear:

There are always a few variations in the observations and other sources put 2020 up there but not quite as hot as 2016:

temp-2020_comparison-plot.jpg

But the fact remains, the last 7 years are the hottest in our temperature records.

The impact is also clear: worse bushfire seasons, ice melt in the Arctic and Antarctic, the threat to the Great Barrier Reef etc etc etc.

Climate change is happening now and the impact is now, unless we change the way we source energy it will just get worse.

DS