God's retribution | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

God's retribution

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
t-rob said:
What more proof do you need?

I often wondered if God reads and judges people by posts on a message board forum. Might be a bit of a lineup with people explaining their cases at the Pearly Gates. :hihi

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I expect heavan to consist of a cave,with Plato standing outside.

Hopefully he ushers me to the upper realm.

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
t-rob said:
I often wondered if God reads and judges people by posts on a message board forum. Might be a bit of a lineup with people explaining their cases at the Pearly Gates. :hihi

I'll be putting up one hell of a fight Rosy....so be prepared to wait in line a while... :hihi

Curtiger

Tiger Champion
Oct 26, 2004
Moreland, Melbourne
evo said:

Don't make the same mistake as those other guys and try to come back and tell the shadow-watchers, evo. They'll reckon you're nuts!

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Curtis E Bear said:
evo said:

Don't make the same mistake as those other guys and try to come back and tell the shadow-watchers, evo. They'll reckon you're nuts!

Wisdom is a hard cross for us to bear Curtis, but we must follow Socrates and stay true.Even if the infidels force us to eventually drink Hemlock,this is our lot in life, and death.

t-rob

Exterminate Exterminate
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
t-rob said:

God has banished the heresy.

:angel:

Rosy

Did we ever figure out what happened to this board?

Was it a tech glitch or God's retribution?

:angel: >:D