Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End

E

easy_tiger

Can someone post this quote properly from Tiger76 on the Castagne thread?

'His kicking needs to be completely broken like Jason Bourne was and rebuilt from scratch. I reckon if we got see video footage of inside his brain the nanosecond prior to him kicking for goal it would be the equivalent of hitting a 3 wood inside a squash court.'

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
tiger76 said:
This guy could end up something special if he got his kicking for goal sorted out.

His kicking needs to be completely broken like Jason Bourne was and rebuilt from scratch. I reckon if we got see video footage of inside his brain the nanosecond prior to him kicking for goal it would be the equivalent of hitting a 3 wood inside a squash court.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Casboult Calamity's take on the Levi thread:

CC TIGER said:
I love the excitement and the dreaming of trade week, reminds me of Xmas as a kid, the local sports store catalogue would be in the mail box, you study it hard, put your order of a super scoop gray Nicholls cricket bat made of the finest English willow ( mmmm can smell the linseed oil), matching pads, gloves an kit bag only to find Santa had delivered an AP bat that was too small as he'd purchased it during the clearence sale during winter an all it came with was stumps made of balsa wood and a rubber ball that was so hard it would break the handle on the bat at the first attempt to clear the roof. So now as Xmas approaches I dream of Tommy Lynch bailing from the sinking ship that is the Gold Coast Suns and him joining Dusty at Punt road in the pursuit of a flag, however I feel I'm about to unwrap my AP Casboult just to keep me entertained and through till next Xmas.

E

easy_tiger

NSWtiger's entire season, sailing Towners ship upwind into a gale.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
dusty said it post game

Townsend is our secret weapon coming into the finals!!! :rofl

Mr September

believe dusty over me!!! every day of the week :cutelaugh

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
craig said:
North Melbourne all over it putting themselves out there in the shop window trying to attract every swinging *smile* that walks past like a Hooker in an Amsterdam Red Light District window.

Come on Kangas you are embarrsassing yourselves now.

Craig describing @lolnorf and Stringer

E

easy_tiger

I dunno how to quote across threads,

but Rosy coined a great new term on the umpteenth cotch loves dusty 4 eva article on the journo board

'regurgitated SNAGism.'

can someone quote it properly?

I can see its relevance to liberatarian gender politics circles, as well as footy club sausage sizzles.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
easy said:
I dunno how to quote across threads,

but Rosy coined a great new term on the umpteenth cotch loves dusty 4 eva article on the journo board

'regurgitated SNAGism.'

can someone quote it properly?

I can see its relevance to liberatarian gender politics circles, as well as footy club sausage sizzles.
Dude. You click 'quote' on the post you want to quote. Then you cut or copy all the text that comes up in your reply box, including the [quote author=etc] biz at the start and the [/quote] at the end. Then you open the thread you want to paste it in, and paste it. Simples.

E

easy_tiger

tried that about 10 times.

do you reckon spewing a party sausage roll would qualify as regurgitated SNAGism?

im taking a plate tonight, and about to settle my nerves with a small rum, so its more likely than not.