Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

kyuss

Tiger Matchwinner
May 13, 2012
Not sure about Hovland as a foursomes player…
Why's that? I can safely say you know more about it than me. I never understand why some players are better at certain formats. I just thought they were all guns.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Why's that? I can safely say you know more about it than me. I never understand why some players are better at certain formats. I just thought they were all guns.
Just his putting. It’s not great. In foursomes the putting pressure goes up a notch.

Reactions: 1 user

kyuss

Tiger Matchwinner
May 13, 2012
Just his putting. It’s not great. In foursomes the putting pressure goes up a notch.
That makes sense. Cheers.
The broadcasters have stuffed up the audio when players have been walking out on the 1st. Pretty poor given the atmosphere it gives to the coverage.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Terrible pairings by Crazy Padraig. Not that it would have mattered much the way they actually played.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
I'd be playing Hovland before plenty of others, he played pretty well in the 4some and the 4ball.

Hatton was going like a busted arse but when the heat was on produced some super strikes the last two holes. He improved the greater the pressure so perhaps he should be given a shot in both 4 balls tomorrow.

Harrington has favoured the Irish to his detriment. McIlroy has been woeful. Lowry not much better.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Jeez Thomas was annoying too with his over the top celebrations. They really shouldn't have got the tie, a couple of missed short putts kept them in it. He should be 0-2.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
How did Casey get another crack? Played poorly yesterday. Would have preferred Poulter get a crack

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Euros can’t make a 10-15 foot putt to save themselves the last 2 days. Westwood, Casey, Hovland, Rory… they just can’t hole anything. Run it close but can’t hole it.