Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
1) so north coughs up a late pick for Tarrant so we still get Chol compo

2) that in turn triggers a lesser return for CCJ, something in between 20 and 38

3) we will have a motsa of late 2nd / early 3rd rounders to feed to clubs who need points

4) work up to pick 3

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
So what if??

We sent Markov to Suns cheap and the Suns are now paying us back by giving Chol a big contract so we get a decent compo pick??

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
1) so north coughs up a late pick for Tarrant so we still get Chol compo

2) that in turn triggers a lesser return for CCJ, something in between 20 and 38

3) we will have a motsa of late 2nd / early 3rd rounders to feed to clubs who need points

4) work up to pick 3

The dominoes have started falling.........

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mabs got his Suns polo shirt on with his Tigers hair do, should've had one of their caps on too.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Good luck to him. His best is very good. but his worst very bad.
If he can close the gap the Suns have a player but I'm not sorry to see him go in spite of enjoying watching him play.
Been given every opportunity & didn't take it.

Reactions: 10 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Good luck to him. His best is very good. but his worst very bad.
If he can close the gap the Suns have a player but I'm not sorry to see him go in spite of enjoying watching him play.
Been given every opportunity & didn't take it.

Exactly how I feel ToO. His best is electrifying, his worst totally anonymous. Wish him all the best, but if he couldn’t develop consistency here, I’m not sure he develops it at the Suns.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Gold Coast building another phone tower near the ground was the turning point that convinced Chol to move.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Good luck to him. But it’s a bit of a relief now knowing he can’t be selected in our seniors again. I would cringe every time he got selected.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Good on him. Set up his life and he can support his family now.
450k over 4 years. Thats powerball div 1

Reactions: 2 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Best of luck to Mabior. I would have preferred he stay with us but understand the contract GC offered was one that was too good to pass up. Thanks Cholly!

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Not concerned at him going. Wish him the best. Close to family and extra money for his future. He is not best 22 due to lack of consistency.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Best of luck to Mabior. I would have preferred he stay with us but understand the contract GC offered was one that was too good to pass up. Thanks Cholly!

Yeah good on him.
Now we go ahead and maybe think of Soldo as a recruit in the sense that he's been away for so long.
And it also makes a clearer path for Samson Ryan to get more opportunity at VFL and potentially another crack at senior level.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good luck to Mabs.

I'm confident that this will not be something that we rue.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Really nice young man, wish him all the best. In saying that I think it was definitely time for us to move on from Marbs, wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a very handy player .

Reactions: 3 users