Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

He reminds me a bit of the Fijian rugby players,

Where they are such big fast strong men , but they look so nimble and graceful with how they move .

Reactions: 1 user
Not doing his finals chances any harm. Another solid game tonight.
Going to be hard to choose if he or Soldo goes out for Nank. If nank can get in...

This bloke has x-factor and we saw some parts tonight. Did the unorthodox that other players wouldn't expect.

Continues to show good signs in all facets of his game, I’d just like to see a little more commitment in his aerial work, overall really happy with his improvement in the past month.

Due to the fact the Rucks come up against a couple of monsters in Gawn and Preuss, with Gawn controling the Dees main strength in thier clerence work, I think I’d go Soldo as Nanks partner next week, if Nanks back, Soldo just has to do what he did last night and make it hard for Gawn to give his rovers silver service

Continues to show good signs in all facets of his game, I’d just like to see a little more commitment in his aerial work, overall really happy with his improvement in the past month.

Due to the fact the Rucks come up against a couple of monsters in Gawn and Preuss, with Gawn controling the Dees main strength in thier clerence work, I think I’d go Soldo as Nanks partner next week, if Nanks back, Soldo just has to do what he did last night and make it hard for Gawn to give his rovers silver service

Im thinking id stick with Choldo and bring Nank back rd 22 so hes 3rd up for a q final.

The last side to blood a daisy fresh 1st ruck in August was Brisbane early 00's

Plus Choldo just bullied the AA ruckman all night.

Grundy literally dropped his head several times during his dismantling

Reactions: 6 users
His baulk was the highlight of the night.
And the kick and chase when he got to the ball quicker then the Collingwood defender and then he ran straight into Jack. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Does enough for me to keep his spot - reckon he will work well with Nank when he returns.

The good thing now is we don’t have to rush Nank back - he can slowly build fitness over the next couple of games in the VFL and then has two solid hit outs against quality teams before finals.

Chol allows us to remain mobile as a team and has that X factor

My uncle calls him Stripe, after the Gremlin with the similar hairstyle. He's going to cause more than a few mischiefs.

Growing. So's the other bloke. Another week for Choldo. At least.

The baulk was breathtaking, one of those moments when the crowd just goes "oooooh". All the talent, this bloke. It's up to him how good he wants to be.

The baulk was breathtaking, one of those moments when the crowd just goes "oooooh". All the talent, this bloke. It's up to him how good he wants to be.
Still running about 50 to 60 % game time at the moment, yet every game he plays there's look at moi moment or two.
Bloody loving the game difference that Choldo are bringing to the side at the moment, both are taking big strides in their development with Nank out injured.

It's cool how a good baulk still gets big ooohs. Footy appreciation ain't dead yet.

My uncle calls him Stripe, after the Gremlin with the similar hairstyle. He's going to cause more than a few mischiefs.

Growing. So's the other bloke. Another week for Choldo. At least.
Big call for the selection committee. I don’t think they thought the Choldo combination would work this well.