Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
The guy whose chin is directly behind Dion's fist is looking nonplussed. The woman directly below his elbow looks like she's been sucking on sour lemons, and the bloke next to her doesn't look too happy, perhaps he has to go home with her.

Ah the privilege to be so close, front and centre to watch the might of the awe inspiring tigers crush your helpless clawless cats...... a memory that will last a lifetime ........ :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I remember Roy West, he was a very good full back.
Remember the name. He must be pushing 80 if he is still around so either Catman is older than he looks or Roy had kids at a good age !
Gotta hand it to Catman, he turns up and makes the effort. That’s Passionate.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Gee it doesn't matter how many times I watch Dusty's fourth goal, I can't wipe the smile off my face nor the joy that it brings. What a gift to watch this bloke play in tiger colours.

Reactions: 11 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Nuh - still lying on the ground outside the boundary line where Dusty left him

Ball slapper.
Better players then him have missed out on flags. Why is the media so big on him winning a flag?.
If you flew in from Mars and just watched the last 5 or 6 times we have played them, he would struggle to be in Geelong's best 5 on the ground. His performances in big games is very uninspiring.

Reactions: 5 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Remember the name. He must be pushing 80 if he is still around so either Catman is older than he looks or Roy had kids at a good age !
Gotta hand it to Catman, he turns up and makes the effort. That’s Passionate.
If it is Roy West he played one season, including the loss to the Tigers in 1967 GF.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Hawkins averaged 2.5 goals a game this season, but could only kick 1 goal in each on the 2 games he played against us, he's fast becoming Richmond's b!tch :mhihi

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I stand corrected. Misread the page I was on. Doh!
Played 108 games between 1961 - 67 (if I'm now reading it correctly):oops:
Fair mistake.
This is the reason why I refuse to read anything now days.

Reactions: 1 user