Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Poor AFL lined up Byron expecting he might be giving it to a Kochies player ..............best :mhihi

God I just love how weve spent 3 years ruining everyones plans and sucking the jam outta Donuts everywhere across the nation.

and they lined up Simon Black as the cup ambassador for the Lions to be in the finals hahaha

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Poor AFL lined up Byron expecting he might be giving it to a Kochies player ..............best :mhihi

God I just love how weve spent 3 years ruining everyones plans and sucking the jam outta Donuts everywhere across the nation.
I believe it's meant to be the norm smith medallist from 16/17yrs earlier who presents the medal *smile* 2000, Black 2003, Pickett 2004.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
How good is the look on Dimma's face after Dusty kicks that last goal?

Shrugs off Danger like he's an Auskick kid, kicks goal of the year and Dimma throws the headset down clearly thinking "this is the easiest gig in the world!"
Watched it again sunday night.

Its as close as youlle get to perfection on a footy field.

Stalks stanley?, with complete certainty of an intercept. Almost like he has occupied his opponents brain.

He steals, danger grabs him and he just stops dead on the boundry line and danger keeps going.

And slots it from an impossible place.

Im with dimma. It was unfathomable perfection. A gift to us all.

It was better than his 2019 gf perfection. Which is theoretically impossible.

Thereby proving that dusty can do the impossible

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Watched it again sunday night.

Its as close as youlle get to perfection on a footy field.

Stalks stanley?, with complete certainty of an intercept. Almost like he has occupied his opponents brain.

He steals, danger grabs him and he just stops dead on the boundry line and danger keeps going.

And slots it from an impossible place.

Im with dimma. It was unfathomable perfection. A gift to us all.

It was better than his 2019 gf perfection. Which is theoretically impossible.

Thereby proving that dusty can do the impossible
Failed to apply pressure. Chose not to tackle. One-way player.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Had the pleasure of catching up with a few old mates I grew up with on Saturday night at the plough inn Tarrawingee, if you know “Tarra” you know 99% of the good folk there support the Roos , due to the fact most are related to Mick Nolan , anyway during the evening , one of Micks nephews says “congrats on the Premiership mate“ I said “which one :)) “ I’m really enjoying this gloating, stick it up ya new attitude;)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It was great beating the Crows and GWS, but how ****** good was it beating the ******* handbaggers.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Watched the game again (lost count) still got a tear in the eye at the end when the coaches come down late in the last quarter and everyone is hugging eachother

Reactions: 6 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
It was interesting to see Dusty employ a rugby style kick with about a minute to go in the third. Just kicked a high torp forward and while Blicavs was trying to get a handle on the ball our smalls chased forward to harass him. Great improvisation.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
It was interesting to see Dusty employ a rugby style kick with about a minute to go in the third. Just kicked a high torp forward and while Blicavs was trying to get a handle on the ball our smalls chased forward to harass him. Great improvisation.
His ‘kick arsenal ‘ is unbelievable.

Reactions: 6 users

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Little kids in 16 years be like “why does that Martin guy always present the Norm Smith?”

Alternatively there might be no confusion when it gets renamed the Dustin Martin medal.

(Btw, it’s annoying that Tird announced the medal. Would have better as per Black and Pickett quietly done)

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
I let myself down just now. I try to drive without emotion. I really do. But when you indicate and wait and see if the the car in the right hand lane will see you indicate and drop back just a tiny bit more to allow to shift safely out of the middle lane.... only for him to hit the throttle and scream up to the car behind to tail gate and give you a clear message that he just wants to stuff you around, I couldn’t help it - I mean, it’s raining FFS - so I flip the bird. I know, I know. Pretty immature of me. Anyway, I slow down and fill in behind this turkey who then speeds up to shift across into the middle spot that I just vacated. I started to get even more annoyed at this fool.... until I saw it. A Geelong cats sticker on the back window. Then I was suddenly content with the universe again :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

ninjahaha

Sponsored by Takeda Pharmaceutical
Feb 22, 2014
the shadows
Since this great day...

After multiple replays of the Gf's, done all the finals once now...

Time to start the epic journey of all our wins from 2017-2020. From memory we get no respect till deep into 2018.