Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I see what you are ALL doing.

Painting a Richmond player with a Broad brush isn’t the Richmond Way.............

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
In a dream world, an immoral club like Essendon have a season out of the box, their supporters get all cocky again, then we belt them in a big final to end their season with ease and send them back into a downward spiral.

Collingwood is the one club we really need to square the ledger with in a big final once and for all. Treloar leaving kind of dampens the story though. Their team hasn’t lasted long enough for us to have that chance.

Brisbane is one. West Coast another one just to make sure they know they had a bit of luck in 2018.

We already beat Port on their home deck.

Whoever we beat next, I hope it’s yet another club with unlikeable values with a selfish, individual talent-obsessed attitude. There’s a consistent theme with our philosophy coming out on top of those type of clubs in big games.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
4th Q. Prestia kicks the first goal.
Behind him in the stands are the cat supporters. You could see their souls slowly being crushed as they knew it was tiger time.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Behind him in the stands are the cat supporters. You could see their souls slowly being crushed as they knew it was tiger time.

20201124_134545.jpg They knew it at the 10 minute mark of the 3rd it was all over.
Who's Geelong's fitness guy Arthur Dunger??

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

GP8X8xw.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The exact same looks from last years Prelim capitulation :)

You can almost seeing it running through their minds. Not again!! Hahaha suck it you pussies. Just hang on for a bit longer, you guys are going to be in pole position to see something special soon.

Reactions: 3 users