Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Hawkins averaged 2.5 goals a game this season, but could only kick 1 goal in each on the 2 games he played against us, he's fast becoming Richmond's *smile* :mhihi
Rance retires

Poor bloke thinks giddyup

Then along comes Balta

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
No idea how I ever missed seeing this, so if I'm not alone, for any fellow knucklehead. ..... "this one's for you!" :)

(I love a 90minute show with a happy ending!)

Reactions: 1 users

Pomsta

Roast Tiger Anyone???
Feb 18, 2004
No idea how I ever missed seeing this, so if I'm not alone, for any fellow knucklehead. ..... "this one's for you!" :)

(I love a 90minute show with a happy ending!)

If it took me 90 minutes to get a happy ending then I would hope there was a defibrillator close by

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
For some reason, the coaches' pressers appeared on the AFL website today. I watched Scott's again.
Credit where it's due. He went out of his way at the start to commend and congratulate Richmond, without being prompted by a reporter.
And boy it must have hurt. He is literally squirming his way though those first few minutes.
I don't like the guy and I think he hated having to do that, but he did it and I respect that.

Reactions: 4 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Agree re Scott’s press conference, he tried very hard to show good sportsmanship and gave credit where it was due, despite his obvious reluctance, especially as Richmond has beaten Geelong in a final in each flag year. He felt it more than most. Credit where it is due.

Still, what was he going to do? Three Premierships in four years is not exactly easy to downplay, unless you are a sooky la la fanboy.

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Jack Graham's work ethic for the entire game was exceptional. Loves the hard stuff. Plays his role, so that Dusty and Shai can dominate the highlight reels.

What a player. What a team.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jack Graham's work ethic for the entire game was exceptional. Loves the hard stuff. Plays his role, so that Dusty and Shai can dominate the highlight reels.

What a player. What a team.
Yep, a selfless player like the Chimp, I reckon he's our next Captain.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
So many times Jack G was the first receiver for the ball out of the pack. Always running past, making the opportunity and using it really well. Turning into a great player.

Reactions: 9 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
JG is a big game player. Steps up and thrives.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
For some reason, the coaches' pressers appeared on the AFL website today. I watched Scott's again.
Credit where it's due. He went out of his way at the start to commend and congratulate Richmond, without being prompted by a reporter.
And boy it must have hurt. He is literally squirming his way though those first few minutes.
I don't like the guy and I think he hated having to do that, but he did it and I respect that.

We slapped them stupid.
How long could he continue to bag us?
This year's GF was compensation for everything negative he has said about us over the last 4 years.
He would've looked like a real *smile* if bagged us again, especially after slapping them into submission.
Deep down he knows he hasn't got the team to beat us.
That's what hurts soooo much....

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hawkins
Touvey
Henderson
Selwood
Dangerfield
Higgins

All refuse to pressure.
The longer they refuse the better for us.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
We slapped them stupid.
How long could he continue to bag us?
This year's GF was compensation for everything negative he has said about us over the last 4 years.
He would've looked like a real *smile* if bagged us again, especially after slapping them into submission.
Deep down he knows he hasn't got the team to beat us.
That's what hurts soooo much....

it is interesting how he has done a back flip ,

I think he genuinely believed , along with a lot of supporters and media people that we were just an above average team that got lucky,

The penny has dropped now

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
at 2.11 when Marlion gives Miers a thwack . love it.