Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• Want Melbourne

• Want Bulldogs

• Think Melbourne

• Think Doggies

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Steven Mays game should be recognised too.

Keeps Naughton to a goal, with a torn hammy.
Yeh, some were bagging him for his performance?

He was clearly hampered, went to ground in situations he would not normally and could barely jump etc.

He's a gun, easily in the best 3or 4 KPD in the comp.

Reactions: 1 user

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Part of the way the rules have changed the game is that teams that do get a run-on can score very quickly, I don't think this is good for the game, leads to blow outs and the game is out of reach for the losing team way too quickly.
I was thinking the same. Another SHocking rule. It's incumbent on a team to build a strong defense but if you're fighting a run on the spirit of the game should allow the ability to tweak the structure to stem the route. Then again with 30 secs to go and 5 points down I wouldn't want to see my opposition defense setup with 18 blokes behind the ball. I need to watch that period of the game again. There must've been something the dog's mids could've done to slow the ball going into their fwd.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I wonder if these 2 blokes will spend a month in jail, forced to stay in Wa for 2 months (restricting their ability to work) and get fined $20,000 or whatever it was ala Stack.

They just didn’t wander out and down to a bar, they flew via NT and deliberately lied to authorities.

Reactions: 7 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I wonder if these 2 blokes will spend a month in jail, forced to stay in Wa for 2 months (restricting their ability to work) and get fined $20,000 or whatever it was ala Stack.

They just didn’t wander out and down to a bar, they flew via NT and deliberately lied to authorities.

Hah hah hah. Check out the typical Knobourne get up on one of the arsewipes. Deserves to go to jail for this alone.

1632811139221.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Dees fans take their financial planner around with them :rotfl1

I cant condemn them for this this. If Victoria was closed in 2017, I would have scuba'd across the Murray and slept in Mallee Fowl nests by day, as I slowly made my way to The G (I would have tested and quarantined on my side, but I woulda gone)

you wouldnt have seen me in any photos though. dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

The WA police commissioner said it's a 50k fine or 1 year jail time.
They don't *smile* around in WA,

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Obviously prominent supporters if they're having a beer with the players in the rooms. Seems like some of the wives recognised them and cracked the sh!ts because they hadn't been allowed to go.

In custody and will be interesting to see what the treatment is compared to Stack. You'd think Richmond would've supplied pretty good legal representation.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I think we lacked a player with pace & strength going thru the midfield , which had been Cotch in previous years

RCD could be our hope for next year , he's had enough of a taste of first grade , there are times when he doesn't look out of place , and with another 6 months
his body might be finally at that level of maturity to take on the role and he doesn't have to do it all , just play a role
I did notice him really working into the game in a couple of last qtrs , and thought ahh you'll make it , but when and how good we have to wait n see
Petracca wasnt much good until last season, when the penny dropped. It always seemed he had the tools to become a star but he seemed lazy and inconsistant until last season. Think i read something about him seeking out dusty to ask how he became the player he is….not sure maybe i was dreaming. Anyway whatever he did, he is a bone fide star now. I think RCD is similiar (maybe not as good) but he looks like he has the tools to be a big strong bodied mid. Add to that some of the glimpses from this season and he could become a good ordinary solid contributor to our midfield.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
watched the replay. apologies to ben brown.

was very good.

Luke Jackson. WOW

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Petracca wasnt much good until last season, when the penny dropped. It always seemed he had the tools to become a star but he seemed lazy and inconsistant until last season. Think i read something about him seeking out dusty to ask how he became the player he is….not sure maybe i was dreaming. Anyway whatever he did, he is a bone fide star now. I think RCD is similiar (maybe not as good) but he looks like he has the tools to be a big strong bodied mid. Add to that some of the glimpses from this season and he could become a good ordinary solid contributor to our midfield.

If RCD gets to half as good as Dusty and Petracca we will be doing well. Anything above that wowee

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Something a bit stinky about this.
It can be revealed the pair also got into a swanky grand final eve luncheon held at Perth Crown, attended by top industry figures including AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan.
As well as wristbands for entry into the rooms after the game. Facebook friends with Gil. Seems one or more people have pulled some strings for these blokes.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
yep,

youth isnt wasted on the young,

where footy is concerned.
Of course it is eZy.
Just ask Pricky down at Geelold n he'll tell ya all about it. Greatest winning % home n away side, playing finals every year, every player knows his role n performs it week after week without needing constant instruction or direction.
WOFTAM having all those snot nosed young kids running around playing high intensity, fast, exciting footy n winning flags every year then partying on for days on end.

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
watched the replay. apologies to ben brown.

was very good.

Luke Jackson. WOW
6 of the Dees 7 goals from stoppages were when Jackson was rucking.

Reactions: 1 users