Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Fken can't stand longmire
Can't stand Scott.
Who gives a *smile* who wins.
As long as it wasn't Collingwood

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Swans please.
Geeelong has to be the most unlikeable club in the league. There’s so many people I hate that represents that *smile* ant club.
Hope they lose.
Hope they lose by 1 pt
I wanna see Scotty, Selwood, Clangerfield, Jezza and *smile* Shocking in tears after their loss.
*smile* ‘em
*smile* ‘em all for what they stand for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Reckon swans smalls will worry Geelong. Speed and pressure is always Geelong's weakness

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Want it to be the Swans, because I really don’t want the club in the league filled with some of the most unlikeable players to ever take the field to win, but I think it will be the Handbaggers.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Geelong are my pick and not a difficult assessment.

You can't deny Geelong have been the best team so far this year. But Sydney do have aspects to their game which will challenge Geelong. I just hope Sydney bounce out of the gates and just keep going, it is the only way they can win. Must make the game fast which means they have to take it on or Geelong will dictate terms.

Go Bloods.

DS

Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We can only hope it’s a gf where the favourite gets done.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Trying any reason to get the Swans over the line.

15 years since consecutive ladder leaders have gone on to win the flag. Maybe Melbourne turn out to be good for something after all!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Couldnt help meself today, but the result was priceless.

I'm in the Newspaper shop and a Cats fan comes in all donned up in Cats gear.

Looks at the Grand Final records on the counter and the bloke behind the counter says you want one of these I'm sure for the weekend!!

Cats fan says aww nah I'll wait till afterwards I dont want to jinx us after the last few years.

So I piped up and said "Well lucky the Tigers arent there to ruin September for you lot again bet youre happpy they got robbed in Brisbane."!.

He smiled and agreed ............in their heads still.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Really want Swans to be victorious. Really dislike Geelong. The cats do seem the more accomplished team though.
Unfortunately, I think Geelong will win comfortably. AARRGGH

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Swans run and play on with some risk - they win. If the swans play slow, cats set up defence as well as any side has for a long time. Speed v cats methodical footy.

Swans use their leg speed- they win by 20p
Cats control - they win by 40+

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Hickey will bitchslap Stanley all over the G. Parker and Rowbottom will beat them up on the inside, Warner will tear holes through the guts on his way to the Norm. Gulden, Blakey, Stevens, McInerney will lace out forwards, circumventing Geelong's intercept markers. Papley to rub their noses in it. Buddy to have a Stewart Dewesque five minutes in the third.
,Pressure in the midfield will set up chances for the McCartins to cut off Scat attaxks.

Swans to give the Scats their deserved comeuppance. It's gonna be glorious.

Sydney by 28.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The Swans hopefully. The rort that is the Swans academy will finally pay off.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Skilton to win the Norm Smith just, from Bedford. Nash to have a good game and Pratt kicks 5.

ABG.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The fitness of Reid and Holmes is a big factor. Geelong loses a lot of run and pace without Holmes, Sydney a forward threat and ruck flexibility if Reid's out.