Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Always had a soft spot for the Swannies. My mum barracked for them because Bobby Skilton played for them. Watched the footy n Sundays nearly every week. Paul kelly, Tilt, Capper, Massive scoring and highly entertaining. Hope they win but honestly can't see them challenging unless it rains from now until then and it is a low scoring game.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geecheat are in from $1.60 at the start of the week to $1.45 now. That’s serious market confidence, right or wrong.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I see they’ve got that low life crooked piece of *smile* John nicholls presenting the McHale medal. Another reason for me to have little interest in watching if the handbaggers win

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
I have backed a draw at $41. Would be a pisser because I hate both teams. Having said that I hate Geelong over any other team. So hopefully it's Sydney by 40 plus.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just flicked on Seven to see the Port Adelaide president wearing a Swans tie. Don't care that it's in his role as a TV host.... you'd just refuse to do it wouldn't ya?

Be overjoyed if Peggy showed up on breakfast TV wearing a Tom Stewart badge this week!

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Possible the most lame build up to a grand final I’ve ever experienced

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Slightly hyperbolic opening from Sarah Jones Trump for the boat race down the Yarra...
A crowd of 250 thousand expected to be here today.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
My big wet dream right now, would be for the swans to be leading by a point, Geelong go inside 50. Danger marks on an angle and the siren goes. Danger kicks the ball OOTF after the siren. :banana:banana:banana

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
I think Geelong are over-coached and this has been their problem for several years.

Having said that, they look formidable this year and should account for Sydney.

If Sydney bring the pressure for four quarters things could get interesting.

As to who I want to win, it’s not about that.

It’s about who I want to fail. A feeling with the power of a million suns.

And that’s Geelong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users