Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
"If we kick it we win." Please, Scott, pull this one out again.

Also, who's retiring from the Swans that can go the full Alistair Lynch and knockout Dangerfield, Stewart, and Hawkins.

Reactions: 1 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
I think Geelong are being thoroughly overrated. They're a good side, but this talk of them being an almost unbeatable juggernaut is way over the top. They've had a fairly easy draw in the back half of the season and were still pushed by some good teams. They are definitely beatable. Won't be a massive upset to me if Sydney pull it off. It will probably be a close game either way.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The greatman Bash spoke live this morning on stage and the Pussy and Duck standing dills barely gave him a strong applause.

Can't wait to get this game over and done with.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The boat parade was downright corny. Looked like something from the past we laugh about.

Huge flop.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The boat parade was downright corny. Looked like something from the past we laugh about.

Huge flop.
Geeelong players should be throwing potatoes with their numbers painted on ‘em into the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
The Age reporting that the boats turned early and 1000s on Princes Bridge and close banks missed out, seeing nada.
What a shipwreck of an exercise...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I think Geelong are being thoroughly overrated. They're a good side, but this talk of them being an almost unbeatable juggernaut is way over the top. They've had a fairly easy draw in the back half of the season and were still pushed by some good teams. They are definitely beatable. Won't be a massive upset to me if Sydney pull it off. It will probably be a close game either way.
Agree with this and I reckon the collingwood final justifies it. They probably should’ve lost that game if the pies hadve taken their chances. Their last real hit out was probably the port game in Adelaide R19. Haven’t played anyone for a while. Swans run has been far more solid.

Everyone talking like the cats are unbeatable. Not so sure about that.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The Age reporting that the boats turned early and 1000s on Princes Bridge and close banks missed out, seeing nada.
What a shipwreck of an exercise...
sounds like a blessing in disguise for the crowd

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Possible the most lame build up to a grand final I’ve ever experienced
Let me now correct my orginal statement.

This is now, without any doubt, the most lame build up to a grand final ever!

Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Huge flop.
The feedback seems to be that when on the river you couldn't see anyone in the boats and there was no announcer saying who was who. Twitter not the most reliable of feedback but it has been pretty negative.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Typical AFL what an absolute joke
Professional sporting organisation getting the players to stand on a $5 buck raft waltzing down the Yarra
Please remind me why there wasn't the car??