Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• Want Melbourne

• Want Bulldogs

• Think Melbourne

• Think Doggies

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I think the Dees just. I don’t trust Schache to shine again nor Weightman to snare goals from getting frees nor Stefan Martin to get through the game.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Melbourne, I reckon they are slightly better and the best team this year. Mind you, if there is 1 team out there who can mess with the way Melbourne plays, it is Footscray.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I'd be very confident of the Dees if they'd played more than one game in the last four weeks.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Getting more and more confident about the Doggies winning this.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
The doggies love being the underdogs - winning 3 finals and then having a bye is a great and superior buildup compared to the Dees.

I reckon Port will lose a prelim twice in a row to the eventual premiers and Lever will lose his second GF. :eyes

tommygun

1st of many
Aug 24, 2011
Caroline Springs
Every time I see Goodwin or Lyon I can’t help and think how they tanked for a couple of years and made Dean Bailey the scapegoat.
cmon Doggies!!

Reactions: 1 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i said before the finals started the dogs will make the GF if they beat Essendon. Wish I had money on it.

Who do I want to win? Dogs. I'm a born and bred westie. Also, they have only won 2 premierships and going into only their 4th GF. While Melbourne haven’t won in 57 years, a win puts them equal with us on 13 flags.

Who do I think will win? If you asked me after the Melbourne v Geelong prelim, I would have told you it was all over. But Footscray’s prelim win was just as impressive. I honestly think it’s a toss of the coin. I think the difference might be the fact that about half of the dogs players have been there before. It can be all the difference in a close game.