Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• Want Melbourne

• Want Bulldogs

• Think Melbourne

• Think Doggies

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If I was a Dogs supporter I’d be very over the Melbourne bias. The media tend to mention them as an afterthought. I think Melbourne will win it, but give the Dogs some respect.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Get this game over and done with so we all start again and get on with trade and draft. This is what most wrote last season. We are reigning premiers for just 24 hours and I'd say we start at 10-1 for 2022 flag.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
If I was a Dogs supporter I’d be very over the Melbourne bias. The media tend to mention them as an afterthought. I think Melbourne will win it, but give the Dogs some respect.
Yeah. ... I wonder if there's more like myself. Thought it would be nice for the dees..... and have since said *smile* em, it's becoming like they're entitled to win it.
#woofwoof

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yeah. ... I wonder if there's more like myself. Thought it would be nice for the dees..... and have since said *smile* em, it's becoming like they're entitled to win it.
#woofwoof
They probably will win, and their supporters will be unbearable until they’re out of contention whenever that happens to be.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
#woofwoof
Shades of Cats 2020 and Crows 2017 with the carry on ...............

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We had SOS, the Doggies had similar. I do like this paragraph in Too tough to die. Footscray's fightback 1989. We share a common working class, anti-establishment history with the Doggies. Hope the Melbourne fans choke on their charcuterie plates.

People Power: The Rally. October 8, 1989.
"The colours of the day were uncompromisingly red, white and blue but Footscray supporters gave a huge roar of applause as the Richmond, Collingwood and St.Kilda cheer-squads marched in, flying their own tribal colours, but showing their staunch committment to the Footscray cause. Opposition supporters - and there were many of them - found themselves welcomed to the Western Oval as never before, slapped on the back and warmly thanked for taking time to come and support Footscray's fightback."

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
While I agree the media is fawning all over Melbourne, I can't see much entitlement from the club. I think they are handling it quite well.

Unlike Richmond in 2017 and Footscray in 2016, both of whom went into the Grand Final as underdogs, we have a team going in after a very long drought, but as favourites.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. Melbourne deserve to be favourites but Footscray have a game which can win.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We had SOS, the Doggies had similar. I do like this paragraph in Too tough to die. Footscray's fightback 1989. We share a common working class, anti-establishment history with the Doggies. Hope the Melbourne fans choke on their charcuterie plates.

People Power: The Rally. October 8, 1989.
"The colours of the day were uncompromisingly red, white and blue but Footscray supporters gave a huge roar of applause as the Richmond, Collingwood and St.Kilda cheer-squads marched in, flying their own tribal colours, but showing their staunch committment to the Footscray cause. Opposition supporters - and there were many of them - found themselves welcomed to the Western Oval as never before, slapped on the back and warmly thanked for taking time to come and support Footscray's fightback."
*smile* Times and great solidarity.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
:))

Mum and Dad, may they rest in peace were Dees supporters, as are my brother and sister. I was the black sheep of the family.
A favourite uncle got in early, set me straight and put me onto the Tigers, may he rest in peace too.

Going to Belmont first?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Any experts in the field?. .... just lifted this off the Fox site and it doesn't mention Google TV which is the updated version of Chromecast for those who aren't familiar with it.

Bad enough that Fox/Kayo can't show it live so I'm wondering if I'll need to dig the rabbit ears out and stand in a corner wearing them on my head to get reception!

HOW CAN I WATCH THE AFL GRAND FINAL?

The 2021 AFL Grand Final will be broadcast live on Seven and 7Plus (on certain platforms only), and you can stream it on Kayo after the game.

The Grand Final can only be streamed on 7Plus on Apple TV, Telstra TV, Fetch TV, Samsung Tizen, LG 2017 & above TVs with the native app, Android TV and PlayStation 4 and 5. You cannot watch it on mobile devices.

Otherwise to watch it live on TV you will need free-to-air channels, or even a simple antenna plugged into the coaxial input on your TV.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Do we need a Game Day thread? Or rename this one?

give her a new handle Mr.T

Dees by 35

Kosi kicks 4 (I reckon Kosi is as unfathomable as our $hai - so exciting to watch)

Oliver 17 CP

Max NS