Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• Want Melbourne

• Want Bulldogs

• Think Melbourne

• Think Doggies

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dogs shut down Gawn they will win.
If i was Beveridge i would take him out if he started to dominate

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Really pleased for young Schache. High draft pick. Much maligned and many challenges but now just starting to click for the young man. Would be a great story for him to have a medal around his neck.

Reactions: 1 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Really pleased for young Schache. High draft pick. Much maligned and many challenges but now just starting to click for the young man. Would be a great story for him to have a medal around his neck.
Interesting to see if they line him up on Lever for the same nullifying role

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Already annoyed at hearing the promos, ‘the hardest flag to win in years’… ‘first time 2 Melbourne teams in 11 years’… media going the full spin.

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Already annoyed at hearing the promos, ‘the hardest flag to win in years’… ‘first time 2 Melbourne teams in 11 years’… media going the full spin.

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
I'm with you. ....
With 12 days still to go I'm already contemplating radio silence. ..... and then there'll be those 2 OTC tonight. .. one bailed on them and the other nearly destroyed them when he recommended Nield:vomit

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I'm with you. ....
With 12 days still to go I'm already contemplating radio silence. ..... and then there'll be those 2 OTC tonight. .. one bailed on them and the other nearly destroyed them when he recommended Nield:vomit
After this headline reading very anti-RFC, maybe I am too sensitive right now, not venturing in to read it. It's probably something about how even the teams are blah blah blah :p

Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 1.29.48 pm.png

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
want Dees to win, know a few who have no memory of their 64 flag and one old bloke 99 who I am sure is hanging on only for this., dogs breakthrough flag 2016 so time for Dees.

think Dees will win -- dont see any position where Dees don't at least match or exceed Dogs. and have Gawn.
If Naughton and Smith go berserk early Dees might get very nervous.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'd be happy with either, slightly favour the Deez as it's been so long for them, and I think they've been the best side this year. Footscray could come out and win it though

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Every cent in my Bank Account says the winner of the GF has its reserve players in guernseys on the ground after the final siren too just like the RFC!!

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Every cent in my Bank Account says the winner of the GF has its reserve players in guernseys on the ground after the final siren too just like the RFC!!
Yes Craigo, I predicted this as a thing when we won 2 years ago as well:
What’s the bet this becomes a “thing” in GFs from here on in.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yes Craigo, I predicted this as a thing when we won 2 years ago as well:

Feb 25, 2007

AFL grand final: Melbourne Demons exhaust member ticket allocation of 12,000 in four hours​

All 12,000 AFL grand final tickets allocated to Melbourne Demons members have today sold out in just over four hours, representing a blow to WA fans chasing general public tickets later this week.
The Demons kicked off the competing membership race for seats this morning, with tickets going on sale for priority club members from 9am.
The sale window opened for priority two members at 11am and by about 1.15pm the club’s entire allocation had been snapped up, meaning some priority three members missed out.

There was nothing to stop Demons fans in locked down Victoria from giving their “member barcodes” to family and friends in WA, with each barcode entitling the holder to a single ticket.
It’s understood the club — which hasn’t won the flag since 1964 — also enjoyed a spike in Perth-based footy lovers buying interstate memberships.

Western Bulldogs members will get their chance to secure a seat for the September 25 premiership decider from 9am Tuesday.
Any unsecured tickets out of that pool will be added to the general public allotment of 10,250, which go on sale to WA punters from 10am Thursday.
The big take-up from members represents bad news for those looking to purchase general public seats, with few tickets now expected to be added to that pool.
Tickets start at $185 (category six) for the block of seats located on level one directly behind the goals.

All of the other level one tickets were priced at between $405 (category two) and $450 (category one).
Tickets on level three at either end of the ground were priced at $450, while level five was a mix of $375 (category three), $330 (category four) and $275 (category five).

Of the 60,000 seats up for grabs, about 24,000 — 40 per cent — were split between sponsors and stakeholders (11,000) and premium hospitality packages (13,000), which are sold out.
The 60 per cent balance was made-up of competing club members (12,000 seats for each team), general public (10,000) and AFL members (2000).
The allocations are similar to how tickets are carved-up for grand finals at the MCG — except it’s the first time 10,000 seats have been made available to the general public.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

AFL grand final: Melbourne Demons exhaust member ticket allocation of 12,000 in four hours​

All 12,000 AFL grand final tickets allocated to Melbourne Demons members have today sold out in just over four hours, representing a blow to WA fans chasing general public tickets later this week.
The Demons kicked off the competing membership race for seats this morning, with tickets going on sale for priority club members from 9am.
The sale window opened for priority two members at 11am and by about 1.15pm the club’s entire allocation had been snapped up, meaning some priority three members missed out.

There was nothing to stop Demons fans in locked down Victoria from giving their “member barcodes” to family and friends in WA, with each barcode entitling the holder to a single ticket.
It’s understood the club — which hasn’t won the flag since 1964 — also enjoyed a spike in Perth-based footy lovers buying interstate memberships.

Western Bulldogs members will get their chance to secure a seat for the September 25 premiership decider from 9am Tuesday.
Any unsecured tickets out of that pool will be added to the general public allotment of 10,250, which go on sale to WA punters from 10am Thursday.
The big take-up from members represents bad news for those looking to purchase general public seats, with few tickets now expected to be added to that pool.
Tickets start at $185 (category six) for the block of seats located on level one directly behind the goals.

All of the other level one tickets were priced at between $405 (category two) and $450 (category one).
Tickets on level three at either end of the ground were priced at $450, while level five was a mix of $375 (category three), $330 (category four) and $275 (category five).

Of the 60,000 seats up for grabs, about 24,000 — 40 per cent — were split between sponsors and stakeholders (11,000) and premium hospitality packages (13,000), which are sold out.
The 60 per cent balance was made-up of competing club members (12,000 seats for each team), general public (10,000) and AFL members (2000).
The allocations are similar to how tickets are carved-up for grand finals at the MCG — except it’s the first time 10,000 seats have been made available to the general public.

It took them 4 hours................sheesh slow ass mofos.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
We weren't pure spectators in 2018.we were filthy, miserable, angry and depressed. It was only when the Pies lost in the last minute of the Grand Final that the fog started to lift.
I was so bitter I didn’t even watch the 2018 GF. Took a day trip to Philip Island instead.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Johnathon Brown made a very good point re the Deez by saying they may not have played enough footy over the past few weeks.

The Dogs extra game and a week less sitting idle might actually work in their favor.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I was so bitter I didn’t even watch the 2018 GF. Took a day trip to Philip Island instead.
I did not watch a second of the 2018 GF, spent the majority of the day cursing all and sundry as it looked like the filth were going to get up.

Then as we know it all was made well in the last few minutes :mhihi

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I did not watch a second of the 2018 GF, spent the majority of the day cursing all and sundry as it looked like the filth were going to get up.

Then as we know it all was made well in the last few minutes :mhihi

I spent the entire week running upto it saying I wasn't going to watch.,

Then I did, with a massive upturned bottom lip, I reckon I look like I'd walked into a wasps nest, up until the last 5 minutes anyway and then I was jumping around the room