2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Wow awesome to be typing that heading in. Good luck Tiges. Give it your all.

Reactions: 1 users

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
Feeling slightly queasy putting the gear on. And emotional too, now. My 90s jumper with the immortal 17 on the back.

Lets do this for Jack and all those other greats who are watching from above.
And let's do it for those who are still with us and have given so much for so little in return.
When Richo hands over the cup today I will be a mess. I weep just thinking about it.

GO TIGERS!!!!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Get your tiger socks on!
Today is the day!
Good luck Richmond, do us proud.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Like many others, struggled to sleep. Now just full of anticipation.
Haven't really played out the game in my head but have drifted off to moments like the final siren, reading of the players names to collect their premiership medals, raising the cup.
We have faced every challenge in 2017, time to finish it off.
Go Tigers.

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
My heart is in my throat right now - imagine what it will be like come game time.

I am sick of hearing how big, how strong and how good the Crows are. Don’t believe it Tigers - we can win if we just hold our nerve.

I feel so emotional, nervous and excited.

Go get them Tigers

tbartiger

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2009
Qld
In our hotel room. My eldest son, Mum, 2 sisters and brother in law. All dressed head to toe in Tiger gear. Champagne breakfast ready to go. Then the trip to PRO for the day. Can't wait to be surrounded by my Tiger brothers and sisters cheering on the boys.

Greatest day of our lives coming up. Go you beautiful Tigers

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
In the words of the Oakland Raiders Al Davis - "JUST WIN BABY!!!!"

:gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :happy :happy :happy :cupgold

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
This is for all the 45 and under Tigers. Our children and grandchildren and those converted and collected along the way.
Those whose veins course wiith yellow and black blood. The juniors and Auskickers who donned our tribal colours and wore them proudly at training and in playgrounds through the past three decades enduring endless ridicule and derision.

This is for those that have not seen what my eyes have seen and felt what my heart has felt as that final September siren sounds. This is for those that have stayed true despite overwhelming evidence that serenity is found elsewhere.

This is for the mums and dads that have forged a Tiger legacy having borrowed heavily on legend and myth from feats long past having never seen the glory for themselves.

This is for Richo.

You have heard our stories. Now it is time to live your own.
THIS IS RICHMOND.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I 'm cutting it fine but picking my wife up from the airport at 11 sumfin to go to the game. She managed to snag a ticket & cut short a Gold Coast holiday to watch the Tiggies play. We are in different parts of the ground. Hopefully I'll be there before the bounce. ???

E

easy_tiger

Before the prelim, i was a wreck

Today im so calm

Its just another game ;D

Tigers by 13

Reactions: 1 user

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Morning all.......
What a great day to win our 11th Premiership.
Let's torch the crows!!

funky

Tiger Superstar
Nov 27, 2009
Hard to put words of how im feeling now
Waiting my whole life for this day premiership 11
Will be delivered today god bless the richmond football club.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Wow - just WOW. Its been around 12775 days since we last played in the Big Show. Go Tigers give em hell and rip em a new one...

tigerjoe12

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2006
C'mon tiges!!!!

Good luck to all of us today. Let's soak up the atmosphere & hope for a tigs win. Have flown half way round the world for this...let's go tiges!!!!!!!!

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Simples....

Play like we did against the Cats for4 quarters first final - We Win

Play and allow Adelaide to play like we did against GWS for 2 and a half quarters last final- We Lose.

We are from Tigerland
Yellow & Black

Status
Not open for further replies.