Greece v Spain | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greece v Spain

mika

If you stare at me long enough I might flop it out
Apr 26, 2004
To all you football/soccer loving fans make sure you catch the game of the tournament tonight at 2am!!!

Elatha sa gapo.......!!!!

Rumour has it that the Dickens is not showing the game. Absolutely shattered. There is no way Im walking into that shi*hole they call the All-Star. Will make a few phone calls soon to organise some venues just in case.

My Greek mates & I are going to watch it at Cramer Street Hotel in Preston (across the road from the Bullants Footy Oval). THey got an LG Flat screen TV and are open till 7am!!
Last Saturday night it was jammin'!!!

Aparently Lonsdale Street went off....flares galore!!!

Listen to the greek commentator go bezzerk....

http://www.sport-fm.gr/media/other/mikro.mp3

For all you Greek supporter, it looks like Greece is certain to make it to the 2rd round. Well done my friends.

All Greece needs to guarantee a place need round is a draw. Its very unlikely Spain and Portugal will draw and Greece loses by 2 goals which would force Greece out. Greece has played very well from what I've seen.

Here's something you guys will like.
basinas_pen.jpg

It's a picture taken against Portugal.