Greeshia Tiger | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greeshia Tiger

japanesenotiga

Tiger Cub
Mar 27, 2004
Hello. This is Shinjo Otaru speaking again. I am still very much celebration Tiga humiliation last season running up. In last messeji, I say "Greeshia Tiger". Very sorry, this is Japanese. I mean to say "Greek Tiger". What happen Greek Tiger? What I wanting to say in last messeji is, Greek Tiger can eat word about put Danny Frawley in Yarra River. Danny Frawley is AFL Shogun! Go Go Tiga! Go Go Tiga! Go Go Tiga!

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Funny how you spell your name differently than you did on Saturday, jnt. Is this strange Japanese custom ? ;D

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Sounds like he watched too much of that tv series called Samurai - or maybe too much sushi and saki over the weekend.

japanesenotiga

Tiger Cub
Mar 27, 2004
Hello. This is Shinji Otaru speaking. Reason for spelling is "o" and "i" very close together on key board. We Japanese have keyboard same as English for English word. Very sorry. Anyway, one thing you must no forget! Go Go Tiga! Go Go Tiga! Go Go Tiga!

Have you tried sushi or sake? Actually very very delicious. I no eating on Friday night. I was Melbourne, at MCG, watching opening game of favorite football team in the world. Go Go Tiga! Go Go Tiga! I was eating same as Aussie meat pie and sauce that too very very delicious.