Greyhound Pup For Sale (will race) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greyhound Pup For Sale (will race)

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
11 months old.
i bred this litter myself and there is one fawn bicth left.

Latest Lad x Missy Fortified.

this is a repeat mating, the first litter produced 7 greyhounds and they are 3 years old.
6 of them have WON races inluding one at Wentworth Park.

If interested let me know looking AT $1100
if purchased it normally then cost 35 WEEK to keep on a greyhound farm. untill 18 months

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
We need a PRE syndicate to race her. Why is she the only one left at 11 months old Bunnerz? What happens on a greyhound farm for 7 months?

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
I co own a greyhound with a few mates, I'll see if they wanna take on a another g/h.
I doubt it though........I'm happy with the one. She's about to be broken in, Should be racing 3-4 weeks.

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
rosy23 said:
We need a PRE syndicate to race her. (a) Why is she the only one left at 11 months old Bunnerz? (b) What happens on a greyhound farm for 7 months?

(a) Her Mother was a St Bernard.

(b) That gives them time to teach her how to reach those trapped in the Snow and deliver the Whiskey Flask.

blackandyellowmatt

Tiger Rookie
Oct 4, 2006
Pakenham
Strangely enough I went to a greyhound event for a work function tonight.
Had a really good time.

Picked one dog because he was in Black and Yellow with the number 7.
Thought it was worth a good omen bet.
Came through with a nice collect.
Then realized that all the number 7's wore Black and Yellow.
Felt like a goose but still happy with a win.

What sort of annual cost is involved in owning maintaining a greyhound?
Is it more of a fun thing then an investment?

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
i own 2 already of this litter and have sold the others to my mates so just looking to sell this one if not ill keep her too.

for an owner it only costs about 35 a week to maintain a greyhound and then 20 a week when they reach 18 months.
for a trainer it costs about 50 a week. she is 11 months of age so for the next 3 months she will learn how to chase then from 14-17 months spell then go to a trainer.

hAPPY TO do a syndicate but has to be done properly - 10 people would be $20 a month approx, 20 people $10 a month.
more a hobbie for owners, for trainers it takes a fair bit of time each week to maintain. I have 3 and it takes 20 hours out of my week.

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
more than likey i will as i know a lot about the breed unless she looks to be going extremelt good ill send her to a full time trainer.
have a few in on sat healsville non tab then ballarat on tues see how they go, bunner's lass and buncahs champ and black carlisle

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
blackandyellowmatt said:
Picked one dog because he was in Black and Yellow with the number 7.
Thought it was worth a good omen bet.
Came through with a nice collect.
Then realized that all the number 7's wore Black and Yellow.
Felt like a goose but still happy with a win.

Hah ha ha :rofl

You sound like my mum. In 1989, she drew the same horse in two seperate Melbourne cup sweeps. She saw that as a mighty omen, so she decided to go and have a bet on it. Never having placed a bet, she asked the bloke who owned the TAB for some advice, which he duly gave. So she filled in the ticket and had her bet, without of course checking the ticket.

The bad news was, although she knew the name of the horse, she actually confused the barrier number with the saddlecloth number, and so marked the wrong horse on her ticket. When the horse she backed didn't win, she was naturally disappointed.

The better news was that she didn't throw out the ticket. She just left it in her handbag.

The best news was, somehow my old man found the ticket about a week later, and was gob-smacked, because she had actually put whatever each way on Tawrrific, which had won at about 35/1 from memory. She ended up winning just under $1000.