Greyhound threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greyhound threads [Merged]

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Anyone in the tiger army like the dogs?
Im a trainer and love a punt......only had 4 starts for 3 2nds waiting for that winner.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Re: Greyhound Racing

Bunnerz said:
Im a trainer and love a punt......only had 4 starts for 3 2nds waiting for that winner.

I love the dishlickers bunnerz.  Ashlee Rhode a good thing in Race 5 at Ballarat tonight and Gozo Farmer Race 8 at Ipswich ( but will run at $1.50 or worse I fear)

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne

Love the dogs.

Plenty of chances to lose my money every night, and it's gone within 30 seconds on most occasions.

Perhaps we could get Bunnerz to train a dog for us 'Punt Road End' and we can take Plugger on. He'd only be allowed to run from the 5 though, the other colours wouldnt suit him.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003

DragicevicFan said:
Plenty of chances to lose my money every night, and it's gone within 30 seconds on most occasions.

DF, you're doing well. The one's I back are generally knocked out before the first turn.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne

jb03 said:
Bunnerz said:

I love the dishlickers bunnerz.  Ashlee Rhode a good thing in Race 5 at Ballarat tonight and Gozo Farmer Race 8 at Ipswich ( but will run at $1.50 or worse I fear)

Sorry JB, but i'm going to have to give you a boo for that tip.

cassady

You took my dreams from me when i first found you
Nov 22, 2004
Floating

hi

i always back the red to run a drum and i do ok.

i like that its over quick and that there's no cheating jockeys.

Cass

bear

ohh yeh
Jan 30, 2005
Melbourn

Yo bunners.
i love the greyhounds.
Were's does urs go round.
who's its *smile*.
thanx mate

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

cassady said:

I've been told about dodgy happenings in harness racing from inside sources and when a horse is going to be blocked or held up etc.  It made me watch those races with closer interest than normal and the info was usually pretty spot on. :mad:

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

DragicevicFan said:
jb03 said:
Bunnerz said:

I love the dishlickers bunnerz. Ashlee Rhode a good thing in Race 5 at Ballarat tonight and Gozo Farmer Race 8 at Ipswich ( but will run at $1.50 or worse I fear)

Sorry draga. Putrid. The other one won at the luxurious odds of $1.30!!

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne

jb03 said:
DragicevicFan said:
jb03 said:
Bunnerz said:

Sorry draga.  Putrid.  The other one won at the luxurious odds of $1.30!!

Yeah, recovered some of the damage. All is not lost.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004

jb, you shouldn't get a boo for tipping a 2s on loser at the dogs but you should get shot for backing it DF. ;D

Rosy's namesake pacer ran a drum tonight. Don't worry about them puulling their drives though, Rosy plenty of em still win "dead". :hihi The participants just aren't that organised. BTW Does everyone know that Danny's sister is Anne Frawley the sometime driver of interdominion winner Vanderport. I'm not certain she was in the gig that glorious night... :help

Good thread Bunnerz. I usually waste money on 5 and 7 (yell&black) in the quinella at the dishlickers but lasy time I went I tried Deledio and Tambling (1 and 4) with much better results. My brother has an interest in a dog called Shepherd Mover.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Dyer'ere said:
Rosy's namesake pacer ran a drum tonight.

Rosalee Hanover had a bad check at the wrong time. Should have won. His other horse ran 2nd last night and they both paid $2.70 so all wasn't lost.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003

rosy23 said:
cassady said:

I've been told about dodgy happenings in harness racing from inside sources and when a horse is going to be blocked or held up etc.  It made me watch those races with closer interest than normal and the info was usually pretty spot on. :mad:

I know a couple of dog trainers and owners rosy.If you think the dogs are less dodgy than harness racing,you're in for a rude shock when you get your licence and start racing them.

It's good fun though.Good luck with it.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004

I've noticed a lot of the young fellows are getting into the dogs and the new Solo ad has dogracing.

8) :eek: Bloody hell. It's fashionable. :eek:  8)

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003

last weeks nerd is next weeks trend setter.

I always used to get laughed at for wearing rubber thongs and jeans........ 8)

Now i just get laughed at

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004

It's always been cool to wear rubber thongs (on your feet), evo.

Except when adjacent to high-actioned punters at the urinal.  :hihi

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003

I was talking about under my jeans though.

eight ace

I live a life of well fed idleness
Feb 24, 2004

Ah, the dishlickers. Fringe Australian culture at its finest.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004

evo said:
I was talking about under my jeans though.

Oddly enough, probably a less troublesome form of attire then the other. Have you ever wondered what happened to Spraying Manton? and I endorse your right to make freaky lifestyle and attire choices.

eight ace said:
Ah, the dishlickers. Fringe Australian culture at its finest.

I would like to brag that I once caught Salamista (out of San Lasalle) after he had run 30.04 for the 511 from the #4 box at Olympic Park. I was wearing regular underpants at the time but on my head. (They were blue.)  8)