Guess which game? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Guess which game?

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
"They're in front Robbo, they're in front!"

"Naish, snapshot by Naish is coming around it's a goal!"

"The efferversent Charles"

Tell me which game these comments were made by the commentators.

We were still unskillful, but we played hard and spirited.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Those comments will be etched in my memory for ever......1995 Semi Final against the Bombers after trailing by 30 Points at half time..

Who could forget that Turner shirt front on O'Donnell..

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Well done GT. You must be a passionate and hardcore Richmond supporter to remember & know that.

Big shame about Ottens, but this will hopefully force Frawley to give Shultz an earlier introduction into the team than he might have previously. Not expecting huge things from a 17 yr old but Frawley in the past hasn't given enough game time to our youngsters, ie. Andy Krakeour and even has Rodan on the bench for far too long.

Go Tiges!

A

admin

Well done GT.  You must be a passionate and hardcore Richmond supporter to remember & know that.

Go Tiges!
Haha, sadly it's one of the few games we can watch to get us through the pre-season.
How sad that the highlight game for so many people is from 1995.
Who says Tiger supporters aren't patient. ???
It's time. Go Tiges.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Agreed Rosy. I suspect many Tigers supporters will have those memories etched in their memories in the hope that they are soon replaced by similar performances.

Yes I am a hardcore Tiger supporter and proud of it

Gus