• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

GWS

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Hmmmm sounds similiar to us last year, is there a pattern here?

The common factors are Collingwood and Prelim

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
No Green, possibly no Whitfield, No Coniglio, No Lids and a dinosaur ruckman who a liability.... with the pies missing Greenwod, De Goey, Cox, Beams our - would have the pies with one foot in the GF.. Only over confidence / extreme complacency would give GWS a chance on Saturday, even with their shocking MCG win loss record !

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Green will play and the best doc in sydney will settle down whitfields ailment. 4 days to go. But yeah, collingwood's run into prelims seems like that of a KGB agent in a busy London playground

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Green MAY play but there is zero chance of Whitfield or Lids playing. Giants have already ruled out Coniglio.

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Ward also missing. Kicked four on us in the preliminary of 2017. Pies a shoe in.
If we can over come the Cats we are a good chance in the GF.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hate to see Collingwobbles still lose.
They’re forming coming in is a little scratchy

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Beat the Moggies on Fri night n I'm happy to get Colonwood in the Granny. Pure poetry if we avenge our Prelim loss from last year by flogging Eddies arseholes in the Granny. Eddies purple helmet will explode if they lose back to back flags.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Up yours Essendon for dogging round 23 and West Coast for losing to them and Hawthorn.

One of those losses wouldve condemned them and theyd likely be out by now.

But no they get the easy road into the top four and the easy road to the GF.

My god if we play them in the GF I will lose the will to live if they beat us.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users