• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Hamish Hartlett

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
zippadeee said:
Is a bloke that finished 17th in the clubs B&F worth a pick under 10?
No way..
Give them ellis edwards goggin. But noway a pick
Next year's second and Edwards, that's his worth. We made the mistake of chasing Yarran after a poor year, you don't under any circumstances give away potential top 10 picks on players who have come off ordinary seasons.

Vlossy

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2014
And Mark Stevens is no where near correct AGAIN!

Tom MorrisVerified account
‏@tommorris32
A trade for Hamish Hartlett is now "unlikely" according to his manager.

Has decided to stay at Port.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Richmond rumours, the tried and tested clickbait for the AFL media.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Vlossy said:
And Mark Stevens is no where near correct AGAIN!

Tom MorrisVerified account
‏@tommorris32
A trade for Hamish Hartlett is now "unlikely" according to his manager.

Has decid

ed to stay at Port.

Great news
Blair wouldve lost a load thinking about another port dud joining us.

P.s wheres townsend

Vlossy

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2014
Baloo said:
Richmond rumours, the tried and tested clickbait for the AFL media.

The carry on by some here over a comment by a flog like Stevo is quite amusing tbh.

I like discussing hypotheticals but some here just go on the hate rants against the club non stop and at every opportunity. We are all frustrated but taking whatever crap that dribbles out of Stevo as gospel is crazy.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Vlossy said:
The carry on by some here over a comment by a flog like Stevo is quite amusing tbh.

I like discussing hypotheticals but some here just go on the hate rants against the club non stop and at every opportunity. We are all frustrated but taking whatever crap that dribbles out of Stevo as gospel is crazy.
Welcome to PRE.

kendo

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2007
btoz_01 said:
Hey. Why not this years as well?
Its the Richmond way
All the players we have been linked to apart from Prestia
Have been laughable

Terrys Tigz

Tiger Rookie
Oct 8, 2006
Terrys tigz

mad_doggy911 said:
Staying at Port.

Thanks Christ.
If true they are under cap pressure then move on to someone really worthy of a first round pick.

Wines would go okay with cotch, prestia and dusty

Gypsy__Jazz

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
Looks like his meetings in Melbourne didn't go too well and now his manager reckons "he's a Port man through and through".

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Vlossy said:

I like discussing hypotheticals but some here just go on the hate rants against the club non stop and at every opportunity.
Really? Nahhh 8-

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Just on Hartlett.. in every photo his left shoulder is very heavily strapped. I wonder if this has been an issue for him?

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Tigers of Old said:
Just on Hartlett.. in every photo his left shoulder is very heavily strapped. I wonder if this has been an issue for him?
There's obviously more to this story than meets the eye. Methinks Hartlett's poor form had more to do with his ailing body.

Vlossy

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2014
Tigers of Old said:

Hartlett dislocated his shoulder back in 2013 and has pretty much tapped them since. He hasn't had the greatest run with injuries with hamstrings, shoulder, groin issues over the last couple of years.

bullus_hit said:
There's obviously more to this story than meets the eye. Methinks Hartlett's poor form had more to do with his ailing body.

His main problem this year was role. Hinkley played him heaps in the backline. He played 15 games this year and most of them were deep in a back pocket or across half back.

I reckon he is best as a pure mid where he can bomb long goals from outside 50.

Gypsy__Jazz

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
He's been known to succumb to calf, quad and hamstring injuries too, ToO. Can't walk. A lot of soft tissue problems for a bloke so young.