Happy birthday Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Happy birthday Tigers

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez...I can still remember giving that big centenary book away to a colleague's kid 20 years ago.

Happy 135th to the greatest club in the AFL.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Geez! A hundred n bloody thirty five :)) suddenly I don't feel so old anymore.
Happy birthday to Tiger land, you have my permission to double up n steal another shiny bit of silver ware this year.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Geez! A hundred n bloody thirty five :)) suddenly I don't feel so old anymore.
Happy birthday to Tiger land, you have my permission to double up n steal another shiny bit of silver ware this year.
Endorse almost fully, TM, except the 'steal' bit. Hard-earned after 37 years of heartbreak. And totally justified - won fair and square.
Simply the best team in the comp over the last 3 years - undisputed - well almost. (Hoping to earn another in 2020 to make up for the aberration of 2018).

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Am 63 today and have seen 7 of the 12 flags 3rd generation supporter , what a ride! Happy birthday RFC

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Am 63 today and have seen 7 of the 12 flags 3rd generation supporter , what a ride! Happy birthday RFC
I won't ask how you became a Tiger supporter then......bleeding obvious? :mhihi

Happy Birthday to you too.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Happy birthday @puntrd64 .... gotta few years on me but fortunately lucky to have been to 7 also.
Too young to remember much about the first 2
Too stupid to appreciate the next 2
Too pi***d to recall the next 1
So fortunate to have enjoyed everything about the last 2 :)

• Haha

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Happy birthday puntrd64, no doubt there's some 4th and maybe even 5th generation supporters?
Not 63, but just turned 60. Happy birthday punt!!. However have lived thru 7 flags also The last two took a while, but well worth the wait/

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yes, I've had the joy of witnessing and barracking for the 7 great flags in my time - 1967 to 2019 - and consider myself blessed. :D
Just imagine being a Saints supporter over that same lifetime.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004

A bit older than that P64, and still hoping to see many more GF's before kicking the bucket and going to that Tiger in the sky with angels everywhere.

Happy birthday RFC

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Endorse almost fully, TM, except the 'steal' bit. Hard-earned after 37 years of heartbreak. And totally justified - won fair and square.
Simply the best team in the comp over the last 3 years - undisputed - well almost. (Hoping to earn another in 2020 to make up for the aberration of 2018).
Seeing that none of those football experts have rated our chances of being good enough to even win one over the last three years, I'm more than happy to run with the narrative that we musta stole them n hoping to steal a couple more real soon.

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Happy birthday puntrd64, no doubt there's some 4th and maybe even 5th generation supporters?
My two kids now in their 30’s were given no choice! Michael my son lived off watching the 95 semi against Essendon for decades. On GF day 2017 I got consecutive calls on the final siren from daughter and son (now living in Canada) with both bursting into tears . That was my finest hour 2019 was just cream

• Love
Reactions: 4 users