Happy New Year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Happy New Year

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Hope you all have a good one tonight and party hard (lets just hope the players don't, that's all we need more drunk tigers in the news ::)) See you all back here for the new year and the tiges premiership season! ;)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Have a good one TG and everyone else.

Happy New Year and see ya back here in the Year of the Tiger ;D.

A

admin

I'm excited

Happy New Year everyone. Bring on 2003. The year for the Tigers to roar.
(I was kinda thinking I mightn't be here to share it with you all as I looked over the edge of some of the 4wd tracks we've been on this week.....Scary as, ha.)
Go Tiges.

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Something to look forward to Diggles.

Hope everyone is healthy today - unfortunately i had to do all the driving so no hangover for me DAMN.

New Year's resolution - give up the smokes YET AGAIN lol - wish me luck folks. If I get thru the first week, i promise i won't visit the board lol - nothing worse than a psychotic woman, let alone one giving up the fags.

Hope this is the year of the Tiges - may all our dreams come true.

Cheers

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Hi guys - Happy New Year!! Yooz can all relax now - I'm back for another year of fun and games.

A

admin

Thought there was something missing, ha....Welcome back Deano. :)