Harley Bennell

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
Plenty of interest. Immensely talented. Comes back from his 3 week suspension and has 39 possessions.

Suns are not letting him go for anything unless he's regularly showing up for training off two day coke binges.

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
Barnzy said:
Plenty of interest. Immensely talented. Comes back from his 3 week suspension and has 39 possessions.
That's almost a Ben Cousins type performance.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
That's almost a Ben Cousins type performance.
We can only hope that Harley heeds the wake up call n puts all the crap behind him. Don't really need anyone else following in Cuz's footsteps.

jokershoppe

Tiger Superstar
Feb 17, 2008
motlop preferred but bennell good also, its like asking which victoria secrets model would u like. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Sounds like he's in trouble again being pissed at a nightclub.

Colonel

Tiger Matchwinner
May 22, 2007
Would love bennell - with mature heads around him he could be a superstar. Chocco could help mentor him.

pessimistic_

Tiger Superstar
Apr 30, 2005
Colonel said:
Would love bennell - with mature heads around him he could be a superstar. Chocco could help mentor him.
yep

as a 'finisher' in our side, would be a weapon

in the grigg position would be :clap

Chimptastic

Tiger Superstar
Aug 22, 2014
It's extremely rare for a young star player to be traded largely due to drugs. If we target him, I'd think about it like Ben Cousins mk 2 just to be safe (don't overpay, etc).

Not that it's a deal breaker for me or anything.

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
You would think suns would be after forwards if they lose Bennel and Dixon. Dunno which tall forward we have that I would least like to trade out, I like them all. Which of our tall forwards would they want to go with the first rounder we would have to find?

St Kevin

Vlastuin 3:16
Apr 1, 2014
Knocking a durrie out of a bouncer's hand = media frenzy?

I'd take him ahead of Treloar, and I really rate Treloar. Wheels is exactly what we need, and we have the culture to keep him in check.

pessimistic_

Tiger Superstar
Apr 30, 2005
St Kevin said:
Knocking a durrie out of a bouncer's hand = media frenzy?

I'd take him ahead of Treloar, and I really rate Treloar. Wheels is exactly what we need, and we have the culture to keep him in check.
Both + Kreuzer + dropping Chaplin and grigg

= flag