Harley Bennell

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I haven’t really got an opinion one way or the other and will leave it up to the club to judge. What I will say is 5 or 6 years ago most would have said Marlon is a dick and we shouldn’t go near him....

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'd take the punt if the docs give him the all clear. Free hit and I'm sure our culture is strong enough to handle him. Not concerned about him negatively influencing our younger players. He will only isolate himself if he doesn't pull his head in. Massive upside if he gets his body and mind right.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I haven’t really got an opinion one way or the other and will leave it up to the club to judge. What I will say is 5 or 6 years ago most would have said Marlon is a dick and we shouldn’t go near him....
Yeah, but Marlion was a dick when he was 19 or 20 and has spent the past five years or so turning his life around n working flat out for that one opportunity.
Harley's spent years being a dick n torched himself at two clubs crapping on multiple opportunities in the process. For me that's a no go, then top it up with all the leg injury issues in a sport where his run is a premium factor. That's another no go for me.

Reactions: 5 users

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
One of the greatest wastes of sporting talent I can think of.

Reactions: 1 user

artball

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2013
there's a song by the great English band Gang of Four called Damaged Goods - it goes...

"damaged goods. send them back. I can't work, I can't achieve. send me back..."

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
TT. CC. RR. all dud delist flops, there's a message there Tiges. Don't recruit nuffers with double initial names.