Has Stengle signed with Adelaide? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Has Stengle signed with Adelaide?

E

easy_tiger

The game just gets faster and faster

And if your not quick, you need jack higgins instincts.

All the best Tyson.

ahyeahnah

Tiger Superstar
Aug 14, 2016
clown said:
He definitely cab be an asset up forward the talent is there but is the drive? Small forwards are a dime a dozen right now so no biggie
Thats right and its not like he's our only option

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Too many tiny tots on our list. Stengle 172cm, Baker 173cm, Bolton 175cm. Can we keep all of them? Collingwood's non-key position forward players were relatively very tall.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
tigerlove said:
Too many tiny tots on our list. Stengle 172cm, Baker 173cm, Bolton 175cm. Can we keep all of them? Collingwood's non-key position forward players were relatively very tall.

Really and totally agree. I have looked on at our 'midget players' policy with alarm. I bit my tongue because it worked in '17 due to the manic pressure and speed they applied, and other teams went down the same path to some extent, but with Cox, Kennedy and Darling asserting themselves along with sides building their ascension around dominant, mobile rucks such as Gawn and Grundy, the (agile) big man is back.

We went even smaller with these three. A top SF has to have a leap, a heap of smarts, great speed, sharp kicking skills and be very brave. When the going gets really tough, like in finals, unless one of the elite, can be easily out-marked or just bustled aside. Castagna has gone backwards despite most of these traits. Butler has all but the leap; was tracking really well but injury ruined his season.

Not confident that all of these three have what it takes. Bolton has most traits except the kicking. Baker maybe but so small. Stengle lacks the speed although great evasion and goal-sense. Don't need/want them all.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
tigerlove said:

8 sub 180cm

Tyson Stengle 172 73
Liam Baker 173 69
Shai Bolton 175 76
Dion Prestia 175 82
Jack Higgings 177 76
Jayden Short 178 75
Kane Lambert 178 77
Daniel Rioli 179 76

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
DirtyDogTiger said:
Which crouch?

I’d have thought it will take more than stengle to get Adelaide to part with a Crouch.

With our luck they'll send us Tex Walkers old couch.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
zippadeee said:
He is too slow for a crumbling forward.

I'd prefer it if our forwards didn't crumble at all.

Stengle's form tailed off and Baker went past him. His athletic profile is poor, especially when you look at the speed of that Prelim Final.

Get Crouch.